Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About sounds editing in testosterone

Discussion on About sounds editing in testosterone within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy About sounds editing in testosterone

does anyone know how to configurate testosterone sounds to work on windows vista?
On XP there was no problem at all, u could have any alarm .wav which was in "C:\Windows\Media" folder. But it's not working on vista, both Sound0 and Sound1 are the same sound "Windows-Ding.wav". I tried to change it in C19H28O2.ini as i always been doing on Windows XP, but i cant do this on Vista

If there is anybody who could help, please dont hesitate ^^

ps. i posted it here cuz Testosterone main topic is pretty spammed and after a few hours my post would be under 3 pages of spam so no1 could even read it
Old 08/22/2009, 13:02   #2

bump.
i cant belive nobody knows how to fix my problem :P Rumata, u should know how to do it
Old 08/22/2009, 17:47   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I think Testosterone uses tada.wav and ring.wav, so try that
Old 08/22/2009, 19:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
I think Testosterone uses tada.wav and ring.wav, so try that
there's no tada and ring in default media folder in Windows Vista.. i've copied it from XP but i wasnt working
as i wrote earlier, tada and ring are not only sound u can use in testosterone...u can use any sound.wav u have in media folder...but there is some problem with vista cuz all my loader sounds are the same which is "Windows-Ding.wav" and it doesnt matter if i change it in "ini file"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sounds
06/19/2010 - WarRock - 1 Replies
Hi :) Kann jemand von euch den Ordner " Weapon " hochladen ? Wäre wirklich sehr nett . Dieser Ordner ist hier : C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock\sound danke psp :D #closerequest
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Sounds. (What they are)
11/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ok, So i plan on editing my sounds in conquer to something more exciting. as in, When the "scentword" hit noise comes on instead of it going de-de-de-de its gunna go "HEADSHOT" And stuff like that. i was wondering if someone could list/name all the files for me in the sound folder. Theirs alot Thanks if u can help, Or just tell me the important ones (: TY!
Sounds
08/23/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Well first off let me say that I know where the sound files are kept as in bell.wav for mets and dbs. What I am trying to do here is edit the code of the client itself so that the path of the sound is different for mets, dbs, even scrolls and gems when they drop. Example: When you get a met drop it would play say the sound of an explosion. When you get a db drop it would play the sound of a dragon roar. So what I am needing to find it the file in the client that tells the client to go and get...
Sounds
11/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Was thinking about edit the sound file. So that you only hear the sound of a droping meteor and anything else is muted. Anyone?