Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PvP against warlock guid [request]

Discussion on PvP against warlock guid [request] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PvP against warlock guid [request]

Hey, so i think every chn finds hard to kill warlock.. Even with fire wall..
Does any one have any tactics?
I'm 100 bicheon/ 100 fire/ 80 light/ 20cold
And if you think it's impossible than gtfo, sry for rudeness :/
Old 08/31/2011, 23:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
Tried with Ice Wall?

I would probably mainly focus on getting KD's, and spam those puri pills.
Old 09/01/2011, 11:35   #3

Is it much of difference with ice or fire walls?
Old 09/01/2011, 11:44   #4

if you mean against int warlock/cleric then yeah icewall helps , they cant destroy it since they dont have phy dmg , but then again you cant do anything since you're a blader ( blade ranged attacks wont kill them )

but against str warlocks its true you're doomed , they can destroy w/e wall you have and you cant kill them while they do it
Old 09/01/2011, 12:24   #5

i already have killed some of my lvl warlock warriors, i find more trouble with full int cleric/warlock..
Old 09/01/2011, 13:13   #6

elite*gold: 3
Well yeah it can be very hard to beat a warlock as a chinese.

It depends on many other factors too like set, skills, etc.

In my experience full str chars with garment and Heuksal/ Fire/ Lightning, are good chars against warlocks.

Use fireshield with uni pills and always try to knock out or stun the enemy.

Since you´re blader it´s a way harder, cause you don´t deal as much damage as glaiver.
Old 09/01/2011, 13:25   #7

I have glavier friend he dies 3x times faster than me, i can defend and stay alive, but i can't beat because my distance attacks does low dmg :/ only if i make KD i'm killing it, 1st thing i do put up bleed, kd and than i kill him, but if i fail kd it puts me in stun, i rapidly after it put up fire wall and again save for a bit.. but if i dont succeed puting on firewall i die in 4 - 6 sec's :/ i really dissliked about sro creators, that they didn't add any support skill for chn's i hate warr/warlock with some cleric's holy spell..
Old 09/01/2011, 14:55   #8

for a glavier its very easy... go to him and try to stun.
if he is stunned, make Flying Spear(2times skill) and then ghost spear.(because of the crappy low cast time)
if he is a warlock/cleric he can t heal all this dmg and will die at least at the ghost spear skill
Old 09/01/2011, 15:33   #9

and what if he didin't get stun? or he had bless and holy division (maxed) on..?
Btw i'm blader..
Old 09/01/2011, 15:39   #10

if he has bless?
then its totally noob and you make ice wall and snow shield
the devision won t care you, because this skill heal you every 5 sec and not instant. (like a pot)
so between the stun and the ghost spear are like 5-7 sec so he is able to heal himself 1 time with some k HP.
but this isn t enought to survive.
before you try to stun him, you can put dull on him, so he can t make his attacks so fast.
and if you make a crit the ll go down 1hit (full int and 10:1)
and as Phy char you need to have a good crit, or you don t need to make pvp.
Old 09/01/2011, 16:00   #11

Ahh. I didn't mean holy division.. I never played as smthng cleric.. that skill is named Healing orbit, btw it's force glavier it's not mine and what if he has stun all toxins etc... and with cleric skill offering.. ?
Old 09/01/2011, 16:45   #12

healing orb is the same like rec devision. (but only for 15 sec and additional to rec. dev).
and when he make offering you just need to mak ghost spear and then he s death because of the 95% HP reduction...
and an offering can t 1hit a good chin STR char.
atm i have 62k hp (no job set) and a full INT with Rare cleric rod make me like 56k with an offering.
Old 09/01/2011, 17:26   #13

i wonder how your going to do any skill if you are stunned... lol
Old 09/01/2011, 22:58   #14

IF he stunn you for offering...
you can attack him after the skill because of the long cast time.
so if he won t 1hit you you can kill him easyli.
And the most chin chars won t get 1hittet from a single offering (except with noob set)
Old 09/02/2011, 02:52   #15

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
IF he stunn you for offering...
you can attack him after the skill because of the long cast time.
so if he won t 1hit you you can kill him easyli.
And the most chin chars won t get 1hittet from a single offering (except with noob set)
If he needs to do offering he's a naab xD.

You obivously never played as a Warlock, but unless you get 2 good crits on you won't kill it in your 3 hit combo.. Healing works like a charm with lock, and lets not forget the 0hp>Instantfull proness..

Puri pills and KD's is all I have to say.. There simply is no other way for a blader to kill a Warlock.