Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shiaya epi 5 pt

Discussion on shiaya epi 5 pt within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
shiaya epi 5 pt

Please take a lot of episode 5 of the viper shaiya shaiya relic of Mystra off Portuguese if they can help I will thank a lot, if you have one that is multi-client and ress leader already earned much help thank voçaes aki are over.
I learned that algns had already updated the new pro viper not know if that was true but Achu al q u will help me thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2013, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would like that so much, i'm looking for viper since the episode changed.. Now i found one, but i think it wont work cause of our game.exe or something like that.

Bom jogo, se encontrares algo avisa que eu se encontrar deixo-te aqui mensagem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with Shiaya PS
11/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello. I'm interested in making a Shiaya PS. I have the resources. Comcast Business Class Internet (15 mbps up/down pipe), several PowerEdge servers with plenty of ram and hard drive space. However, I have a lack of understanding. I have gone through the tutorials and ran into errors, several times. I would like some assistance, and in exchange, if the server stays up I'd be glad to give whoever is willing to help me administrative powers. Add me on skype if you're willing to help:...
WTT OS shiaya ops for LOS VIP gear
09/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
i'm looking to trade op hammers on US shaiya original server for any league of shiya VIP armors,weapons pretty much anything that is donator gear for a defender, skype progamercole if interested and thankyou.
WTB shiaya PL account
02/15/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Im going to play for it 700 $$ or more for one with full godd ,linked,ench weapon
World of Shiaya
09/03/2011 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
Hello. Welcome to the World of Shaya. We are a server consisting of amazing players and staff. We also have a very active staff. http://i55.tinypic.com/n566b4.jpg What you will see in our server. Basic Information(Drop List Included): - EXP: fast x600 (more on events)! - FREE INGAME MALL!
New Shiaya game
03/12/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
the shiaya name is.... Shiaya Pandora i like this shiaya game it a pvp shiaya but we need more player on it all the PPL r nice and GM r you ^_^ we have eavent a lot and one of the GM r GS that was on evo LizzyX3 come and tast it i like it becouse the GM dont ban you for no risan the link for it is here: http://www.shaiyapandora.org/index.php :handsdown: it good fun and nice GM and GS and PPL if url see like it dont worlk and say oops this is down just clik on searth on google...