Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Selling whole tab

Discussion on [REQUEST] Selling whole tab within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Selling whole tab

Im wondering if it's still possible to make a game to sell all items in one tab (like, i have tab 3 filled with items, and i want to sell them at once), like it was possible in good ol' Viper (besides, my Viper doesn't work, Unable to lauch the game process, any ideas?). Looking forward for any replies, thanks!

Oh, and I'm playing EP 4.5 / 5 (i'm not quite sure yet)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]1star weapon selling or dropping
05/15/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Well im trying to do the weapon donation way on multi characters to get myself to 200k rep. But the only problem im facing is picking out 1star and 2star from each one the character, so i came to the solution of asking for help here T__T. Is there bot\hack that can help me with this? Something like a bot that i can set up to sell or drop certain equipments when mine bag is filled or something similar? I would really really appreciate if somebody can help me with this. Thank you!!!!:)
[Request]What Website to use for Selling/Tradding accounts?
04/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
As title says.......