Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Portals 68-74

Discussion on Portals 68-74 within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/23/2011, 22:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by error2055 View Post
here it is
i get error:

the file contains invalid data.

the first line must be column names and starts with 'RowID'.
Old 06/26/2011, 21:41   #17

:)

Hi to all , come and look all of that
Old 06/26/2011, 22:07   #18

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgaria View Post
Hi to all , come and look all of that -->>
#wrong section this thread is about some development for a shaiya pserver not to advertise your own pserver, to advertise your server you must do it on Shaiya PServer Advertisement, also adding a backlink to E*PvP on the main page of your server's website

<----if you want to advertise your server, delete your previous post and go advertise it following the E*PvP rules on this link i just gave
Old 06/27/2011, 14:57   #19

where to download maps of the normal 71, 72, 73?
Old 06/27/2011, 15:00   #20

do what i did. just copy another map you have. it's the text files in the client that deside the look. just remeber to remve the mobs if you have mobs in them..
Old 06/30/2011, 16:41   #21

I did all of this. everything works great. but i have a problem. when your a darkie in the quuen map 71 or 72 sorry don't remeber who that is right now on top of my head. you can't portal out. But when your lighty in the lighty you get portal out to darkie's vr.

and when you portal out of the crack 74 map you end up all the way back in kanos startet town. where is the portal out thingy? is that map.ini?

and is there anyone with mobs out there? or anyone know how to add mobs?
Old 06/30/2011, 23:05   #22

sorry this was my fault. bad question. i made all my maps. like you said. and all portals are working. just need to know how or where the town portal (spell) is (where i put it so i know what to change)

and i want to use the new monster.sdata with 3086 mob. but when i try to open it the first time i get my old mobs. but if i open it the secound time (have both open i get the new) is that becouse it normaly open the MonsterEx file first?

i tried adding them with scv file but i get:

the first line must be the a cloumn names and start with 'RowId' so my question was if anyone have the .csv file with this in it..

sorry for my bad question
Old 07/01/2011, 00:01   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
"town portal" is a cryptic (not clear) wording.

a portal definition definition, as well as a gatekeeper definition, defines the map *and* coordinates (location) where the toon is moved when it does enter a portal or uses a gatekeeper service.

a spawn point definition contains the coordinates of the area where a toon is moved when it does "town".

"For next uses, you simply open the monster.sdata file - you don't select the monsterEx.sdata, it is automatically detected and used by the tool." (in )

or your questions could be:
- how to type-in "select * from Mobs" (or MobItems)
- how to right-click in the result pane and click "select all" then "copy with headers"

but it seems to me that the responses are very very obvious.
1: so i need to look in the spawn in the map? and add there then? and not portal in the map?

2: i never open the ex sdata but when i open the new monster.sdata i got with every mob it still just show the old mobs i hade. but if i open it 2 times and have both open (just open monstersdata 2 times i get the new mobs the secound time. i can't seem to just replace the new monstersdata with the old and get them working so i can start adding drops and stuff like that.

i just tried import from the file i got in here post number 6 and post number 4 that is the monster.sdata i want to add. mabe i need to do the ex again? import all the monster to the db and export it back out again and make the ex file one more time? becouse i need to add mobitems for the new mobs too right? this is new to me. adding stuff in both db and shtool.

but i love your tool and i can't find (in your tut) how to add new stuff that's not already there.. if i have it in shtool yes np sql file helps me out. or if i have it in db export it back out like i needed to make the ex file for monster and monsteritems. but when i don't have any of it. i'm stuck LOL

Nmber 1 is fixed. sorry. was just in a deap balck hole and my brain.exe didn't work:-P

but number 2 i still have a problem with. how do i add the new mobs ? when i open the new sdata. it don't make an sql file. that might be becouse i don't have mobitems for those mobs. so i need to change everything manualy? add one and one mob to the existing monster.sdata i now have to make this work?

or is there anyone that have a csv file i can use out there that starts with start with 'RowId' so i can add just the new mobs?
Old 03/07/2012, 21:54   #24

thats my mob.csv and mobitems.csv which you need to import using shstudio once uve opened monster.sdata
Old 03/17/2012, 12:24   #25

Can someone tell me where i paste this ?
Old 05/14/2012, 19:42   #26

Where is the map files ?
Old 05/14/2012, 19:58   #27

C:\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Data for map.ini

C:\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Data\map for svmap's
Old 05/14/2012, 22:02   #28

I added svmaps and map ini but still not working :S
Old 05/14/2012, 22:05   #29