Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHP Shaiya Solucions Webmall Vote For reward...

Discussion on PHP Shaiya Solucions Webmall Vote For reward... within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PHP Shaiya Solucions Webmall Vote For reward...

cosed:
Old 05/21/2012, 12:23   #2

elite*gold: 261
Lol money for a script and not for ever you must buy weekley :-D
Old 05/21/2012, 16:02   #3

closed
Old 05/21/2012, 17:26   #4

;-) tja i develop my webmal by my self and many scripts you found here but about webmal i hope nobody is too silly too buy it i have mine develop in the dev group for the developer free and when you mean too sell this scipt weekly i sell mine for ever per pn overs :-P
Old 05/21/2012, 17:37   #5

A bit useless to sell it. GM enchant can be done with Admin panel that can be found here, web item mall is easy to make and vote for rewards is easy too... Also there's no release here so
#wrong section
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2012, 18:37   #6

I say only dont buy this scipt you dont need it check the admin script!

And by the way my script do the same !
Old 05/21/2012, 19:00   #7

well its good that you understand php but its a hole servers who are using webs.com for host his page and thats all they dont know how to make it and dont hawe 1000$ to buy it from you then they can go to me and i will offer them best solucion i can from free domains to full web systems.
Old 05/21/2012, 19:24   #8

Lol why you mean i sell it for 1000$ read my postings but its ok this is my last post i can only warn you dont need the webmal search for the admin script this is free and you can use it w

And for a dev section is this the wrong place and for the future think all members too buy in the future too buy all released files, scripts and others why the devs invest many time!

SO KNOW ALL THE FILES ARE ILLEGAL AND WE DEFS SPEND MANY TIME TOO HELP!
Old 05/21/2012, 19:48   #9

what can i tell its 3 big companys on market dictating rink ok what to do for new servers that not hawe any exp and just wanna tray to learn i add this scripts into e pvpers and what you all will use it and press "like button" i know much better then you all how much $ servers making per week so dont stress and be cool
Old 05/21/2012, 21:21   #10

Hope you sell it =)) ...i think never, 15 pounds per week for webmall....20 pounds per week for vote script =))
You know mate, vote script is really easy to be done. VERY VERY VERY EASSSSSSSSSSY also remember that with hotspot i can make alot of votes to get points with reward vote sistem here a lil topic lol

Webmall ...who needs it when in game exist mall and can add as much items i want and is instant not needed bla bla bla and bla bla bla...Good luck :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2012, 21:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by treica View Post
Hope you sell it =)) ...i think never, 15 pounds per week for webmall....20 pounds per week for vote script =))
You know mate, vote script is really easy to be done. VERY VERY VERY EASSSSSSSSSSY also remember that with hotspot i can make alot of votes to get points with reward vote sistem here a lil topic lol

Webmall ...who needs it when in game exist mall and can add as much items i want and is instant not needed bla bla bla and bla bla bla...Good luck :P
Its imposible to trick my system you can vote only from one account of game it reg ip if you tray to vote with other account you will fail becos its checking ip what is using in game so one vote rewars account for one player 100% secured and NO MULTI ACCOUNTING
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2012, 00:11   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirazass View Post
well if its so easy whay only 2 servers hawe it ??? dont say its easy whe you dont know what is it. And my systems are much better then others whay ?
1. You can use it to any EP or version of cliente
2. Its full automated to work with Gift Box (your items direcly go to your game Gift box)
3. Its running on mysql so NO changes in your Game Database!
4. Whay to buy skript that you dont nead?? pay 1000$ or 500$ for item that you will no nead after 3-4 month ??? (im not talking about big projects like whas nemesis rebirth... they can make scripts buy his self or buy it for long time)
5. You can tray to make then buy your self for me toon only 6 years of PHP mysql mssql c++ htmlx and more and more to learn.
I will just answer 1 thing, there isen't only 2 servers that got it. There is 4 that i know. Proof ? Wicked shaiya, shaiya heroes, shaiya exile, and my server, shaiya apocalya.
Maybe you got 6 years php code or whatsoever you want but it doesen't make you have more secured scripts than others, since it's +/- the first step you learn when learning php i think every coders know to secure their scripts.
Old 05/22/2012, 00:31   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riouk View Post
I will just answer 1 thing, there isen't only 2 servers that got it. There is 4 that i know. Proof ? Wicked shaiya, shaiya heroes, shaiya exile, and my server, shaiya apocalya.
Maybe you got 6 years php code or whatsoever you want but it doesen't make you have more secured scripts than others, since it's +/- the first step you learn when learning php i think every coders know to secure their scripts.

I just anser to you question about security whay my scripts are better...

1. They running on mysql and how you know mysql is open source dabatabe mosly using in coding like this NOT the MSSQL (works going faster and safer then true MSSQL that run your server)
2. Make sure anti SQL injection scripts that use 80% off all scripts that uploded heare are unsafe. (but if you hawe brain.exe you can change it )
3. What i see heare is only talking no one sharing info about this or creating anything similer. (ps. My scripts are coded by and no one hawe same script im the ouner )
4. Only wicked shaiya can stand and be equel to works im offering you. Other server dont pot much work to it all they are somehow buged and EPvPers cant offer anything better.
5. and Shaiya Heroes web are my baby to so idk how many other service you nead . Feel free to ask..
Old 05/22/2012, 02:07   #14

All what an server needs is AP Center, Game item mall, pvp ranks, register, changepass, reschar, faction change, admin panel...all were released and working well

A server that has web mall, alot of complex things, expensive game...be sure ddosers were behind you and will lift you out.

So we thanks with the simple releases that is must for a server
This is my last topic, im not bringing dramas and so on, Good luck selling it xD.
Old 05/22/2012, 02:57   #15

hey kid ill make a deal ether release to public or i will take a release to public there is no deal B take some time to think about it.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread