Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect Shaiya

Discussion on Perfect Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect Shaiya

Perfect Shaiya is the newest Shaiya Private Server. Made by a brilliant woman who has modestly asked that her name not be mentioned in this post, this server is just as the name describes: Perfect. This woman has spent the past four months editing textures and quests, so that the game is neither the droll boring grind of official, nor is it the less than 12 hour grind of any other pserver. This server is not a powerlevel server, like many private servers are. It is a server that makes it's players strive for 60, without killing themselves in the process. While the experience needed to level is in and of itself the same, the experience recieved from each mob is roughly twice that of official. The gold drops were all edited manually, and can be up to eight times that of official.
The GS and GM team at Perfect Shaiya, strongly recommend doing, quests as it is the fastest way to level. While doing these quests, you will recieve some pretty spectacular items as the rewards, as opposed to the lame, same items you get on any other server. Experience from the quests have been edited, as well as the gold recieved.
On this server some skills have been edited. Warriors and Fighters can both windspin with a spear, use all AoEs with dual weapons, and deadly strike with two handers. However, the 60 skills have been removed, as many players who want to pvp can't stand getting 2 hit because some nub used two percent based attacks. Our goal is that each player works to be a good player, not have everything handed to them on a platter.
The NPC's in Iris/Apulune, Suteron/Beika, and Aridon/Aelbeogeu have all been modified to carry level 54capes [edited stats of course ;D] Rez Runes, 3hour conti's, 6 hour conti's, PID, Eternal Endurance, Rare HM mounts, UM Mounts, level 15 capes, App Change Scrolls, Sex Change Scrolls, Arcane Pots, level 15 worship helmets and items for the level 45 epic.
And you can't have a good private server without seksy lapis ;o
For more details on Perfect Shaiya, please visit our Guide located on our forums at
For those of you who do not want to spend the time grinding, we completely understand. Some people just want to log on and PvP without having to worry about anything else, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. We hope you'll still give our server a chance, and if you don't like it, then there are other great private servers out there.

Special thanks go out to:
to Twilight for help on the development.
elitepvpers.com for hosting a section for shaiya and shaiya folders
and last but certainly not least, Zero Signal - for Server Files
to Twilight for help on the development.

Thanks Much for your time ;D
[GS]Raii.bby - Member of the Perfect Shaiya staff
Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/17/2009, 16:47   #2

Wow sounds nice il download ty=)
Old 08/18/2009, 10:22   #3

i'm download now :P hope it's not fake
Old 08/18/2009, 12:28   #4

It's GM TBC's server. =3
Old 08/18/2009, 20:35   #5

Lol this download takes forever...
Old 08/18/2009, 23:25   #6

this is the server guys cmon all come perfect shaiya TBC worked a lot on this and she is too beautifull <3 TBC
Old 08/19/2009, 01:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by drf View Post
she is too beautifull <3 TBC
lol...

It is a fun server, however the DC's are rather.......annoying =.=

Thank *** they're actually doing something about it though unlike the Extreme Shaiya server i used to play xD
Old 08/19/2009, 02:42   #8

Yep once they fix the random dc/rollbacks, this server is pretty **** good.
Old 08/19/2009, 14:08   #9

GREAT choice of music..that needed a major change..pfff cant stop listening to it xD
Old 08/20/2009, 01:25   #10

TYT2-316Q-KK4V-0605
here a free key the first they us become it^^
Old 08/20/2009, 02:23   #11

okay...ill try it..seem like a grinding pserver..rate x2 but wont take long to get to lvl cap..
Old 08/20/2009, 05:42   #12

yeah guys dc / rollback kill me more than you belive me, we keep working alot hours on it, we are new so problem are new too, need time for find and fix
I hope you all have a fun here

P.S.
I also wait here a first 2 banned players for theyr bad spam about me and my server come on im here talk bad of us because we dont allow cheat or GM free items on players
Old 08/23/2009, 20:17   #13

Guys, i tried the server out.... and... its PERFECT like it says =P, and the community really helps, and there isnt any more d/c or rolebacks i really enjoy it
Old 08/23/2009, 22:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulfhur1k View Post
Guys, i tried the server out.... and... its PERFECT like it says =P, and the community really helps, and there isnt any more d/c or rolebacks i really enjoy it
thanks
we have work hard for make it nice, sometime dc happen again, offcourse not all time is server fault player can dc for other reason I dc on official too sometime, we keep checking and working on it
Old 08/24/2009, 15:12   #15

Well i like the server and currently lvl 47 and going for 50 to try UM out. Yep Um unlocks at 50 not 40. The exp and rewards for the quests have increased alot but so have the kills and items needed for the quests. Like killing asmo 3 times (you do get a nice reward for it and no it is not a lapis) and needing 230 spirit cores for the 30 helmet (nice helmet took me 2 days of farming to get the cores though).

The exp per level is the same that US shaiya had a year ago i think i could be wrong /shrug (US shaiya over the past year lowered the exp needed per level quite a few times) which means while you get twice as much exp as US shaiya and alot more exp per quest that is edited (there are still many quests unedited) you are still gonna need to grind a bit to level up. The level 41 quests once done you level to 42 just doing them then with the exp from the turn ins you hit 43.

Once done with those quests (42 and 43) its back to grinding. After that your lucky if you get 20-30% from the modified quests so you need to grind between 70-80% exp. They say you can make 50 hm on this server in 4 days but i do not see how i play 8+ hours a day generally and use the free exp increase you can buy from the in game mall and i'm unable to do it and i'm on my 6-7 day lol but could just be me. :P

Unless the method they speak of is buying AP from them and buying a blue dragon charm to use as well? /shrugs i do not know but would love to no the secret :P If you can get past the disconect and then rolled back to the last login and like to grind this server is for you (if you log out once in a while when you do dc you have a new spot it rolls you back to). I am hoping and praying that these disconect issues are resolved soon. And i believe they will as we have a hard working admin :P Well back to the grinding lol
Closed Thread