Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect Shaiya

Discussion on Perfect Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2009, 01:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sightblinder View Post
Well i like the server and currently lvl 47 and going for 50 to try UM out. Yep Um unlocks at 50 not 40. The exp and rewards for the quests have increased alot but so have the kills and items needed for the quests. Like killing asmo 3 times (you do get a nice reward for it and no it is not a lapis) and needing 230 spirit cores for the 30 helmet (nice helmet took me 2 days of farming to get the cores though).

The exp per level is the same that US shaiya had a year ago i think i could be wrong /shrug (US shaiya over the past year lowered the exp needed per level quite a few times) which means while you get twice as much exp as US shaiya and alot more exp per quest that is edited (there are still many quests unedited) you are still gonna need to grind a bit to level up. The level 41 quests once done you level to 42 just doing them then with the exp from the turn ins you hit 43.

Once done with those quests (42 and 43) its back to grinding. After that your lucky if you get 20-30% from the modified quests so you need to grind between 70-80% exp. They say you can make 50 hm on this server in 4 days but i do not see how i play 8+ hours a day generally and use the free exp increase you can buy from the in game mall and i'm unable to do it and i'm on my 6-7 day lol but could just be me. :P

Unless the method they speak of is buying AP from them and buying a blue dragon charm to use as well? /shrugs i do not know but would love to no the secret :P If you can get past the disconect and then rolled back to the last login and like to grind this server is for you (if you log out once in a while when you do dc you have a new spot it rolls you back to). I am hoping and praying that these disconect issues are resolved soon. And i believe they will as we have a hard working admin :P Well back to the grinding lol
DC / Rollback seems fixed totally now, got only some problems on one dungeon in light side and all is stable and done
About helm personally my idea was to take it with 230 cores because we give lgend/goddes helm for every lvl but on next patch will become to 130
Old 08/25/2009, 04:11   #17

That is cool bad thing was i was in the map that seemed to have that problem doh lol
Old 08/26/2009, 20:53   #18

I can confirm , bugs and rollback are definitely fixed server is up 24/24 - 7/7 with 0 errors and 0 problems and 0 lag
Old 09/02/2009, 20:23   #19

Awesome server now that the dc/rollback is fixed.

Totally customized.

Now growing with the close of Evolution.

Come join us! Need more Fury >.>
Old 09/04/2009, 13:23   #20

perfect

imortal are u ever gonna raise that exp rate? 2X is ridiculous.
Old 09/04/2009, 17:44   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyke View Post
imortal are u ever gonna raise that exp rate? 2X is ridiculous.
if is ridiculus go for extreme or euro read more infos about us and see how you can level fast 2/3 days for level 50 not so slow

bye
Old 09/05/2009, 22:25   #22

Perfect shaiya isnt a good game in my opinion, i checked it for few days, you need do all quests to lvl up, i was going to play it, i rather 2x exp without all those quest ( as you dont know which one to do so you need do all ). Textures are ******* me off, they so bright. Only thing i really enjoyed was the music.

P.S. Immortal Pain dont cry
Old 09/06/2009, 10:27   #23

Can any of u post a link to an uploaded file (game.exe) of perfect shaiya... so i wont need to download the full client...thx
Old 09/06/2009, 14:24   #24

I was trying that too, i think its not working and you need download all.
Old 09/06/2009, 14:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjeb View Post
Perfect shaiya isnt a good game in my opinion, i checked it for few days, you need do all quests to lvl up, i was going to play it, i rather 2x exp without all those quest ( as you dont know which one to do so you need do all ). Textures are ******* me off, they so bright. Only thing i really enjoyed was the music.

P.S. Immortal Pain dont cry
dude you think im cryng? look every days i got 15 players more if your nub not my fault.. and learn how play before talk or offcourse go euro for hit lvl 60 in 1 day, and also exp rate with event is 4X = you fail again
seems you are crying because you cant find a dolly house where play

P.S.
the only textures wiith bright are on Apulune the rest are alot more dark of official = you keep fail LMAO and also stop making new account here just for cryng or blame my server, your post are totally useless and none care of you ( im sure you are one of cheaters banned from here hihihi owned for good)
Old 09/06/2009, 14:35   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky89 View Post
Can any of u post a link to an uploaded file (game.exe) of perfect shaiya... so i wont need to download the full client...thx
for play here you must use our full client, if not well you will have bugs and for sure we wont/cant fix it
Old 09/06/2009, 15:06   #27

guys can u give me link I can't download it :S
Old 09/06/2009, 22:56   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extrasense View Post
guys can u give me link I can't download it :S
Old 09/07/2009, 06:24   #29

ok nvm, not fixed.. there is still a error, it wont patch the client.. it keeps saying faileddc12 or some **** on 1/8.. or 3/11.. and that i dont have permission to run game.exe
Old 09/07/2009, 06:59   #30

it says Extraction Failedc12 on 4/11
Closed Thread