Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect Shaiya

Discussion on Perfect Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2009, 08:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AthiestCSS View Post
it says Extraction Failedc12 on 4/11
try this way :
1° if you are using a AVG antivirus remove it and find a better antivirus because AVG make alot problem always, or if you know how allow the game

2° inside at folder of server open version.ini and put in current version 12

with this should work without problem

Old 09/07/2009, 09:54   #32

Just started on Perfect after Evo shut down (Evo had a lot going for it too), haven't experienced the DC problem yet. I wish they could merge the best of Evo & Perfect to make Fantastic Shaiya.

Euro sounds way too spoon fed for my taste, so I opted for Perfect.
Old 09/07/2009, 10:58   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efdizk View Post
Just started on Perfect after Evo shut down (Evo had a lot going for it too), haven't experienced the DC problem yet. I wish they could merge the best of Evo & Perfect to make Fantastic Shaiya.

Euro sounds way too spoon fed for my taste, so I opted for Perfect.
The only reason Perfect Shaiya is get player is because Evo closed and people hate Euro.

The very second a decent server with good rates emerges. perfect shaiya be empty. REASON: you rates are ****

Im going to play shaiya extreme. Its a classic ep3 server without the ******* +100 stat lapis for donater and other lame *** **** that you people add to put more green in you pockets
Old 09/07/2009, 12:14   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderxc View Post
The only reason Perfect Shaiya is get player is because Evo closed and people hate Euro.

The very second a decent server with good rates emerges. perfect shaiya be empty. REASON: you rates are ****

Im going to play shaiya extreme. Its a classic ep3 server without the ******* +100 stat lapis for donater and other lame *** **** that you people add to put more green in you pockets
good for you and we was having 50+ ppl after 2 weeks so look better on what you say, all server at start have 10 ppl if they have luck ( i have tried all server ) so 50 at start is the best result we can get, offcourse after EVO closed we had more ppl, this is normal like extreme got more ppl and maybe euro is just natural , but maybe ppl like you Thunder, without any experience and any skills on game cant understand that, for me 300X rate is **** not 4X + quest edited , and next time use different words for exprime your opinions, if you dont like just dont play but dont call **** when is your life a ****

P.S.
forget to say, you and your friends must stop QQ and lies here because our 100+ stats lapis are not for donators , none can buy it, its only drop... /smash and fail GET a life and Brain expecially
Old 09/07/2009, 14:55   #35

Eh.. Immortal Pain stop this flame war, this topic is made to ask questions and help ppl with instaling and things about Perfect Shaiya, so dont do offtopic, You can't make them all go to your server. I dont care if thunder is right or not but he can say whatever he want and you shouldn't complain.

I hope this ends flaming in here and this topic will be only for usefull questions, answers about Shaiya Perfect.
Old 09/07/2009, 17:30   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
if is ridiculus go for extreme or euro read more infos about us and see how you can level fast 2/3 days for level 50 not so slow

bye
i read alot on your forums and i know u have cool rewards from quests and cool drops. but i wasted alot of my life on official shaiya to get to lvl54HM(at the time that HM opened after lvl50NM) and i do not wanna waste my life again. i know what is lvl50+ grind and i don't wonna do that ever again.

i'm a casual player and x2 rates just looks rediculus to me, i wanna do end game contet not grindfest shaiya. extreme is gona be in closed beta these days and i'm gonna try that. i'm skiping that euro 'free to play, pay to win' ****.

PS. i allways do a research before i ask.
Old 09/07/2009, 19:40   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjeb View Post
Eh.. Immortal Pain stop this flame war, this topic is made to ask questions and help ppl with instaling and things about Perfect Shaiya, so dont do offtopic, You can't make them all go to your server. I dont care if thunder is right or not but he can say whatever he want and you shouldn't complain.

I hope this ends flaming in here and this topic will be only for usefull questions, answers about Shaiya Perfect.
your wrong , everyone is free to chose but ppl must use correct words , because if ppl use insult or bad words like **** i can answer back as well or just ppl are allowed to call **** something and i must shut? lol no way, dont need flame and blame here, if you dont like just dont play, but what is sure all ppl who come here with stupid things and bad words is just who is jelous and who QQ, because if they have a own spot where play and have a fun for sure would not post here very stupid things and lies, all who play on my server know special items and special lapis are dropable but some of you here post different, this own you not me remember that
Old 09/07/2009, 19:42   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyke View Post
i read alot on your forums and i know u have cool rewards from quests and cool drops. but i wasted alot of my life on official shaiya to get to lvl54HM(at the time that HM opened after lvl50NM) and i do not wanna waste my life again. i know what is lvl50+ grind and i don't wonna do that ever again.

i'm a casual player and x2 rates just looks rediculus to me, i wanna do end game contet not grindfest shaiya. extreme is gona be in closed beta these days and i'm gonna try that. i'm skiping that euro 'free to play, pay to win' ****.

PS. i allways do a research before i ask.
everyone is free to go play in any server, dont exist a server perfect for all, I dont blame it but when ppl post here just for say "i go play there" or " your rate is **** " well them show how many brain they got inside at head ( 0 ) .

P.S.
Extreme is in beta til 3/4months ago GL
Old 09/07/2009, 19:50   #39

Thumbs down ...

If you have money than play if you don't than don't play.

Well i already deleted, sorry hon i don't have money to spent on your "Perfect" server.
Lol a hole emigration to extreme now from what i see ))
Old 09/07/2009, 20:22   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
everyone is free to go play in any server, dont exist a server perfect for all, I dont blame it but when ppl post here just for say "i go play there" or " your rate is **** " well them show how many brain they got inside at head ( 0 ) .

P.S.
Extreme is in beta til 3/4months ago GL
you really do not know how to take a criticism. i read your arguments with other server owners and regular ppl. all your posts are insults on personal level.

u think every1 that doesnt like your server is stupid. lol
Old 09/07/2009, 21:00   #41

even changing the version to 12 in the ini will not run the game, it updates. i click game start, and nothing.
Old 09/07/2009, 21:48   #42

i got on, server blows. xp rate too low.. its just all around garbage.
Old 09/08/2009, 08:35   #43

Quote:
i got on, server blows. xp rate too low.. its just all around garbage.
Is there any need to flame your opinion? You could just say what you think needs improvement on the Server then move on.

I think some of you are being a bit nasty and it doesn't help the admin work on things any faster. I for one know that working on a customized Shaiya Server takes quite allot of effort to sort issues out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2009, 20:06   #44

Freedom of Speech act... i didnt "flame" my opinion, i voiced it. and that is my opinion, word for word.
Old 09/09/2009, 02:23   #45

Quote:
Freedom of Speech act... i didnt "flame" my opinion, i voiced it. and that is my opinion, word for word.
thanks Possum

Athiest offcourse you can give an opinion and you are free to like it or not, only for exp rate maybe umm yes is working server, with quest and 4X exp is same as 12X exp around, about issue we had 0 issue atm fortunately, we do weekly maint just for add thinks because like Possum sayd need time for add custom things.
If you look on official for some ppl are easy level, umm well offcourse cuz they get plvl by friends in party, but for who is able to play in solo and know how work for good here is alot fast to get a good level and farm all type of things , AP too.

P.S.
Possum PM me if you got some new ideas or you need something
Closed Thread