Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone thats good with servers

Discussion on Anyone thats good with servers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone thats good with servers

I have my own server but when i click game.exe nothing happens how do i fix this please help?
Old 04/18/2010, 18:50   #2

if u are using vista try : right click it and then press '' run as adminstrator''
idk abt Xp bro.. i dont use xp anymore.
anyways..
this is SubZero from your server
Old 04/26/2010, 14:07   #3

to avoid having to right click on ur game.exe all the time you can go to properties then check the run this program as adminstrator box then click apply. That way it will always run as admin. XP dosent have admin mode so you can just run it like normal
Old 04/26/2010, 21:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtime91 View Post
I have my own server but when i click game.exe nothing happens how do i fix this please help?
First make sure you have a folder holding necessary client files to run the server(e.g. data.saf, configs, zlib, etc) similar to download any other server client.

Next when you have edited your game.exe, place it inside the same folder, right click and make a shortcut of it. In the shortcut properties find the Target line and add "start game" without quotation marks after the line. It should look like this: folder\game.exe" start game

*make sure nprotect is off