Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a advice

Discussion on I need a advice within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a advice

English :

Hello Epvp, my Problem is if i press the "T" then opening the Statwindows and my char running to attack every Monster, if i press the "O" opening the Guild window and if i press the "^" then is nothing if i press the "TAB" then i can switch my targets what should go only with the "^" key. please i dont know what the problem is

little informations :
EP 6.0 Game.exe

German :

Hallo Epvp, mein Problem ist wenn ich "T" drücke öffnet sich zwar schon das Statusfenster aber mein Character greift auch umliegende Monster an. Wenn ich die taste "O" drücke öffnet sich das Gildenfenster anstatt der Optionen.
und wenn ich "TAB" drücke wechselt er das target aber das sollte er eigendlich machen wenn ich "^" drücke.

Kleine info´s :
EP 6.0 Game.exe

I would be glad if I get answer as soon as possible.
ich würde mich freuen wenn ich so bald wie möglich antwort bekomme.

MFG Nati
Old 08/26/2014, 19:00   #2

The character mappings are set differently from Ep5.4 and above. Try official and you will see that it reacts in that exact way as well.
You can half edit what each key does in the game options itself, for example you can change 'target shifting' from [tab] to [`] as it was in the older game.exe versions. Or better yet, keep it as the [tab] key (as most games use tab to shift targets) and make run/walk into another key [home] for example.

Or if you really want to, then edit the game in hex / olly and remake each character map from scratch, but as you didn't seem to have enough knowledge for the top part, then i'm guessing you're far off attempting any further edits of your own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2014, 07:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post

Or if you really want to, then edit the game in hex / olly and remake each character map from scratch, but as you didn't seem to have enough knowledge for the top part, then i'm guessing you're far off attempting any further edits of your own.
I agree with Truth, but if you don't have the knowledge its best not to dig there.