Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Colonyfreedom wants to say hi

Discussion on Colonyfreedom wants to say hi within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Colonyfreedom wants to say hi

Hello everyone, i am Colonyfreedom and i have a history of being staff on shaiya private servers which to me are about commitment, hard work, teamwork, and non corruption. With these things servers seem like they make it at least a year. Anyways i know their is a lot of you pro's out their who know how to code shaiya private servers unlike me ( i tried failed). I stick to the lower staff part because when it comes to shaiya and coding i am not the fit. I'm here to introduce myself to the community and say that good work guys everyone including players have brought the shaiya development community far and hopefully we advance to greater things in the future as well.
Old 08/28/2014, 20:41   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Welcome!

Just read the rules and get stick on it:

I hope you'll have a good time here.

#closed
Closed Thread