Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Load Error

Discussion on Character Load Error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character Load Error

Hallo Ihr ^^

Ich hab ein kleines Problem, bei dem Ich selber die Lösung nicht finden kann. Suche schon stundenlang nach dem Grund. Habe mir die anderen Threads zu diesem Thema angesehen aber nichts Hilfreiches gefunden.
Nachdem Ich meinen Server ausgewählt habe und das "Loading..." in der rechten unteren Ecke erscheint, öffnet sich ein Fensterchen auf dem "Das Laden der Spielfigur ist fehlgeschlagen!!!"
Ich habe den Clienten geupdatet, also schätze Ich mal, dass es daran liegen wird. Ich hab also neue Files draufgeladen wie zum Beispiel Monster.SData, Skill.SData und so weiter. Also eigentlich alles aus meinen anderen Files.
Ich hab jetzt auch versucht diese (Skill.SData, Monster.SData, Item.SData) ins SQL zu jagen. Mit Erfolg (naja bei Manchen stand "Query completed with errors").
Und es steht immer noch da ô.o Ich bin jetzt leicht verwirrt, da es eigentlich nur daran liegen könnte.
Anbei Logs aus PSM_Client\Bin\Log

Hello everyone ^^

I have a problem and I can't figure it out by myself.
Looking for the solution for like hours. The other threads about that couldn't help me.
After I chose my server a small window pops up with the text "Character Load error!!!".
I updated my client. So I think that must be the reason. I put files like Monster.SData, Skill.SData etc. in it. You could say almost all files of nearly every folder of the data.saf. I also tried loading them into my server (some completed with the error "Query completed with errors").
I don't know what to do now <.<
I'll post logs from PSM_Client\Bin\Log

PS_DBAGENT__charsave

PS_DBAGENT__system

PS_GAME__system

PS_GAMELOG__system

PS_LOGIN__system

PS_SESSION__system

PS_USERLOG__system

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob die jetzt konkret etwas aussagen. Ich kann daraus nichts schließen. Ich hab sie trotzdem mal eingefügt.

I don't know if these even help but posted them anyway

[ADM]Drew
Old 10/25/2013, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 10/25/2013, 22:57   #3

Your logs are fine. But that 'Query completed with errors' is not a good thing.
Also, be sure your game.exe and ps_game matches, and your SDatas and DB content matches.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2013, 23:11   #4

Mmm your cash.sdata or npcquest. check it out
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2013, 23:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
Your logs are fine. But that 'Query completed with errors' is not a good thing.
Also, be sure your game.exe and ps_game matches, and your SDatas and DB content matches.
exe and ps_game match. I haven't changed them in days. Just updated my client. I think my SData and DB content doesn't match. I'm pretty sure it doesn't. But I updated so much in a short time. How do I know what really doesn't match?
Ahh I updated because the skills were in a funny order. Somehow the level 1 skill couldn't skill up and the level 7 skill was 3 skills under the level 1 skill... If I could fix that I would just use my old client and throw the one I have away

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.jimmy998 View Post
Mmm your cash.sdata or npcquest. check it out
Cash.SData would give no error. Already had that but with NPCQuest... I put the new .SData PSM_Client\Bin\Data folder. Hasn't changed anything tbh...

EDIT: When I execute the Monster.sql then I get these errors when completed:

Old 10/26/2013, 00:35   #6

NPCQuest.SData (server side) be sure is not encrypted. (I asume it isn't since ps_game is loading fine).

You can rebuild your skills DB from the skills.sql generated by ShaiyaStudio (if you're SURE your Skill SData is OK).

In your Mobs table may be you're trying to insert a duplicated MobID
Old 10/26/2013, 00:51   #7

It's decrypted. Do I have to update my client with a encrypted one?

It is ok. But I still have the bug with these messed up skills.

So that shouldn't cause it... I also realized, the skills in the dbo.skills are not overwritten. They are just... pushed down or something, when I try to insert new skills. Is that normal? Cause it seems like they're still used.

Problem with the Character Load Error solved. I just used my old data.saf and data.sah. But I gotta make a new Thread about my messed up skills...