Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix mount's from os shaiya?

Discussion on How to fix mount's from os shaiya? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to fix mount's from os shaiya?

Anyone know how to fix the aeria games mounts for shaiya, I have provided the images below if you know any idea how to fix these in game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mount.jpg (6.0 KB, 255 views)
Old 11/07/2012, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,628
well first of u need all files and for the new mounts.. second u need to create new mounts in item.sdata or take the item.sdata from the newest client of OS. Add the new files for the mounts into ur client aswell as the item.sdata with the new created mounts and ur client side is fixed. now u just need to fix ur server side by updating the item.sdata
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/07/2012, 16:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
well first of u need all files and for the new mounts.. second u need to create new mounts in item.sdata or take the item.sdata from the newest client of OS. Add the new files for the mounts into ur client aswell as the item.sdata with the new created mounts and ur client side is fixed. now u just need to fix ur server side by updating the item.sdata
I have done that all, but yet i seem to not find one private server that has fixed these mount's, so does anyone know if it is the game.exe or ps_game.exe that is why the mount's do not show, when you summon them in game since how teddy has explained the client side, yet i have done but won't work any ideas anyone? and thank you teddy for helping, giving it a shot very well appreciated.
Old 11/07/2012, 18:54   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,628
should be in game.exe i do beleave since its client sided (u would need to find the needed lines for that in ep6 game.exe and import them to ur game.exe if u still want to use that game exe if not u would to need to use total ep6 which is still a big problem since yet not everything is fixed for ep6..
and instead of saying thanks u could have just pressed the thanks button
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/09/2020, 21:04   #5

hi, i tried to add an existing mount but with another design in the dds, add as a new mount in Vehicle.MON copying the 3DC data from the original existing mount, and just change the DDS. also copy the exact configuration of item.sdata, so it should work fine since it uses the same animation, the mount appears but when mounting it appears mounted on the wing, for example the owl, does anyone know how I could solve this problem?