Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Help) Skill Fix (complete history)

Discussion on (Help) Skill Fix (complete history) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Help) Skill Fix (complete history)

Ok so here it is from start to finish

1. I used the Ep5 DB and used LPH Skill Fix (located

2. Now my skills only go to lvl 3 and are at lvl 3 amounts...

3. I followed the whole guide and retried it again after i was done to see if it had stuck?

4. i did look around and found this little piece of gold?

Quote:
to both of you guys you need to keep cheatengine running and youhave to start all services and attach cheatengine to ps_game.exe process and assemble the cheatengine assembly file and type nprotectoff within 60 seconds. of starting the services
also make sure your using LPH's skill.sdata file in ure client and make sure uve done the SQL script
dont know if it works tho.

I also found this

but this only has the 1,5,7 workaround...

5. if you have any information for me hit me up on skype at seta_blaze
Old 09/17/2012, 13:47   #2

did you replace the PS_Game.exe in your server files with the one in LP's release? Did you run the SQL script in his files aswell. Once you've done both those (you don't need LP's "Skill.SDATA" in your files for the skills to work. I used OS ep5 and it works fine) You need to open Cheat engine (helps if it's open first) turn your services on with the Server patch tool. DO NOT do /vchkoff and /nprotect off yet. As soon as you see the "Game" go to > hit cheat engine, do the little things LP says in the notepad file. Assemble his CE script. Then you can close CE if you wish, do /vchkoff /nprotect off and play the game.

You just need to do the CE thing quick, or you'll get a PS_Game.exe fail error.
Old 09/17/2012, 17:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
did you replace the PS_Game.exe in your server files with the one in LP's release? Did you run the SQL script in his files aswell. Once you've done both those (you don't need LP's "Skill.SDATA" in your files for the skills to work. I used OS ep5 and it works fine) You need to open Cheat engine (helps if it's open first) turn your services on with the Server patch tool. DO NOT do /vchkoff and /nprotect off yet. As soon as you see the "Game" go to > hit cheat engine, do the little things LP says in the notepad file. Assemble his CE script. Then you can close CE if you wish, do /vchkoff /nprotect off and play the game.

You just need to do the CE thing quick, or you'll get a PS_Game.exe fail error.

I will go retry the steps you gave me! i will reedit this post with what i find out!

Edit

I check his release again and there is no ps game exe in that release...

The other thing i noticed is the 1 sql file the SP one gave me an error... I dont know if this has anything to do with it!
Old 09/17/2012, 19:58   #4

Yea my bad, was a while ago when i looked at it.. i think i got his other release (to fix packet duping) and this one mixed up.

I guess you didnt edit the SP script when you tried to put it onto your database.

It needs
Code:
USE PS_GameDefs
at the top so it knows where to look to update the SP
Old 09/18/2012, 22:03   #5

anyone else have any suggestions?

hit me up here or on skype at seta_blaze
Old 09/19/2012, 14:55   #6

Between my 2 posts, and the instructions txt file in LP's release, you should have worked this out. Make sure the EP5 skills SP update sql script has the line i last posted to you, so it reads.

Code:
USE PS_GameDefs

set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO

ALTER Proc [dbo].[usp_Read_SkillMaxID_R]
AS

WAITFOR DELAY '00:01';

SELECT MAX(SkillID)
FROM Skills
WHERE SkillLevel < 100
Then you start your services, wait for the "game" to go >.
Do the instructions for Cheat Engine, quickly. They are pretty simple, look at CE and you'll see what to do. LP even added pictures to help people see where and what to click. Then go back to your Server Patch Config and do your/nprotectoff /vchkoff and the game will work.

Make sure your Skill.Sdata actually has skills up to 6,7,8 or whatever you want.. or ofcourse, they wont level past 3. And make sure the database is updated for those skills to pass 3 aswell.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2013, 11:15   #7

Cool This worked for me xD

I will make release for youtube ^.^