Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll]What kind of Shaiya server would people want to play on ?

Discussion on [Poll]What kind of Shaiya server would people want to play on ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

View Poll Results: What Shaiya episode would you prefer ?
Episode 4 64 56.64%
Episode 5 49 43.36%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Poll]What kind of Shaiya server would people want to play on ?

I am interested in people's preferences about Shaiya servers, so I created this poll.

Please consider voting in poll as well.
Old 11/13/2011, 12:45   #2

episode 1-3 is missing...

no thats no joke, they ARE missing, some ppl want them back as well i think
Old 11/13/2011, 14:12   #3

Unfortunately, I started playing in the end of ep3 in OS and I don't really remember a lot from it. My only chance of playing ep3 was 66shaiya, which was completely customized. Still, I personally consider ep4 to be the best.
Old 01/14/2012, 22:40   #4

Also tell why you dont like ep5 please, im wondering WHY you dont like it
Old 01/16/2012, 02:47   #5

I like them both equally.. But I have so many nice memories from ep4, so I voted for that xD
Old 01/17/2012, 16:13   #6

I think I still have EP3's files...there somewhere....but there is an noss hack that cannot be fixed so EP3 is messd up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 16:24   #7

not if noss hack is allowed and is promoted for all players. its also easy to delete noss hack/patch it by deleting those skills in dbo.skills in the database.
Wich EP3 files do you still have? The Client files or the SQL db files?
Old 01/19/2012, 19:54   #8

aragonik, ep5 has lots of bugs and doesn't have some old good ep4 skills. that's only 2 reasons for which some people might not like ep5.
what concerns ep3. well, no enchants, no rerolls = too boring.
Old 01/19/2012, 20:23   #9

im 100000000% sure not every ep 3 server = boring idk if you have played 66shaiya but it rocked every p server :3
Jus the staff sucked :/
Old 01/24/2012, 20:02   #10

I realy like more EP4, i was play 66 shaiya too and EA shaiya if any1 know this two shaiya was the best. When servers whit ep5 start there make new bosses skills maps items and alot of more thinks i didnt like. If any1 make pserver now ep3-4 i will help him whit what i can realy want one good server for playing whit epic pvp. If any1 make server i will realy grateful !
Old 02/08/2012, 03:54   #11

Personally Ep3/4 are my favorite.
This is because Ep3 basically had great core elements.
Like no enchanting, re-rolling, etc. This made for fun original Shaiya pvp.
This was also the episode where Raids were introduced. Which allowed big pvp parties, and better organization.
While in Ep4, they brought in Rec Runes, and Lapisia and added a lot of power to the game. But, it wasn't THAT overpowering as Ep5 is now. But that is a whole 'nother issue entirely.
All in all, I would certainly enjoy a classic version of either episodes.
Now a days, DEVs try to customize everything, even down to the color of the grass, to the HUD color. And while this is nice, and a renewal of Shaiya, I feel that it's taken away a bit of the nostalgia of the game.
That's my two cents, and whatnot.
I apologize for the 'wall of text'

-Yuffie
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2012, 16:16   #12

I saw a lot of ep4 with ep 5 skills..Well..why not make a EP5 with EP4 skills?
I love both 4 and 5 but each one have it's good and worst things.

I may don't like to play an ep4 because i like too much ep5 new gears.
I may dont' like to play an ep5 because it's meant too much to overpower single player.
Ep4 is meant for parties (at a low exp rate) just think you can't easy grind and kill mobs alone with a pagan.Fire thorn deal 8 damage firewall has charge time as rock and storm.
If you dont' have a tank to help you, you can't do it alone when you start to play.
While in the ep5 they are instant,and a full rec +o- pagan could easy do the job alone.
But those 3 skill for ep 4 are better in pvp! (useless in pvp ep5).

Ep4 don't have PR/VR KI and some others maps that actually are worthless.
Ep5 have those maps and usually Jungle DD1/DD2 and D-water is forgotten.No one go there to pvp only to farm .-.

Anyway the server i would like is a :
-EP5 With Ep4 skills.
-Max 4 staff members 2 per side.
-Exp rate Max 50x min 49x >.>
-A place where to farm exp stones lucky charms (they should drop nice not 1 every 5000 mobs but neither 5 every 1 mob.)something like in 10 minutes you can have 50 of both.)
-Link rate 100%.I mean..I see a lot of servers where they give free lapis and they are pvp servers but their link rate is normal or 50%..Wth if we have to pvp what change to you if i link every lapis with 100% success?It's useless broke 50 lapis if i can have them for free -.- Just to make people lose time.
-Ko nostrum , sprint nostrum weapon nostrum.
No other noss.
-Enchant 100% and lapisia or free or easy drop.50 lapisia per mob? .-. XD
-Enchant item same easy to find.
+o- i would like a pvp based server but with low exp rate.But in this way you can pvp every level you reach.I mean..It took you 10 min to gain lvl 15 and when you gain it you can easy link / enchant your toon and have pvp.

Another thing.I would like a non donator server..(there are a lot).
But unfortunatly it's full of pservers where you can't do anything if you dont' donate..

I forgot the most impostant thing!!!!

MAKE THIS F****** SPEED ENCHANTER WORK!
THERE ARE TOO MUCH SERVERS WHERE IT DON'T WORK!
IT'S A GOOD THING IS NOT A BAD HACK!
I HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE SERVERS WHERE I HAVE TO BROKE MY FINGERS TO ENCHANT 1 CAP 4 TOP 4 WEAPONS SHOES PANTS GAUNLETS AND SO ON!
Old 02/10/2012, 17:05   #13

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by trasholo View Post
I saw a lot of ep4 with ep 5 skills..Well..why not make a EP5 with EP4 skills?
Certainly because with only EP4 skills, you won't be able to do much against EP5 Bosses, and right now is hard to get "enough" players to work together on a boss raid...

Quote:
Anyway the server i would like is a :
-EP5 With Ep4 skills.
-Max 4 staff members 2 per side.
Amount of staff member pretty much depends on the total population of the server, plus on the ower's judgement.

Quote:
-Exp rate Max 50x min 49x >.>
-A place where to farm exp stones lucky charms (they should drop nice not 1 every 5000 mobs but neither 5 every 1 mob.)something like in 10 minutes you can have 50 of both.)
-Link rate 100%.I mean..I see a lot of servers where they give free lapis and they are pvp servers but their link rate is normal or 50%..Wth if we have to pvp what change to you if i link every lapis with 100% success?It's useless broke 50 lapis if i can have them for free -.- Just to make people lose time.
This is done so that the gold has to be used, plus, those servers give starter lapises for free, this means that there are better lapises that you need to farm to link, and for those, obviously, having a link rate below 100% works, else it would make no sense to have to farm for them as you would just need to farm, top, 7 lapises of the same...

Quote:
-Ko nostrum , sprint nostrum weapon nostrum.
No other noss.
Nosses take away all the playability of a server, as with noss, you do not need to actually think about your stats, why? simple:
  • 1- KO Noss = No need for LUC
  • 2- Basically, every noss is taking out the need for one stat, so you can basically go full STR and that would be it

Quote:
-Enchant 100% and lapisia or free or easy drop.50 lapisia per mob? .-. XD
-Enchant item same easy to find.
So...basically you want a farm server without the need to farm?

Quote:
+o- i would like a pvp based server but with low exp rate.But in this way you can pvp every level you reach.I mean..It took you 10 min to gain lvl 15 and when you gain it you can easy link / enchant your toon and have pvp.

Another thing.I would like a non donator server..(there are a lot).
But unfortunatly it's full of pservers where you can't do anything if you dont' donate..
This is something we all want, a non-donator server, there are some, yet, some seerver owners lost their path, so now they became greedy people whom just want the money, not just to keep the server up as it should be, but simply to be "richer"

Quote:
I forgot the most impostant thing!!!!

MAKE THIS F****** SPEED ENCHANTER WORK!
THERE ARE TOO MUCH SERVERS WHERE IT DON'T WORK!
IT'S A GOOD THING IS NOT A BAD HACK!
I HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE SERVERS WHERE I HAVE TO BROKE MY FINGERS TO ENCHANT 1 CAP 4 TOP 4 WEAPONS SHOES PANTS GAUNLETS AND SO ON!
Easy, the best thing to do, is block it on a server, it is obvious that you believe that the only thing it does is to speed up this process, yet you are totally wrong as there are many cheats you can do with this, which I won't mention, else many people would start looking for the way to do them, and it is a pain to block/fix those "things" that can be done with it on a server. So, basically, it IS a "bad" hack.
Old 02/11/2012, 16:13   #14

1) Yeah EP4 skills maybe not so overpowered as the ep5 one but basically i wanted to say EP4 skills for cast time and recharge.It's so easy to put ep4 on an ep5 what i meant is to edit the cast time of some skills (talking bout mage/pagan Orc/priest) and that's an hard job. ( with hardi mean you have to spend a lil more time to do that).

2)You're right but i'm sure that if "this server would be up" at the start staff members can be only 2..Maybe later if it grow up sure..4 and 4 it's ok too.But there are servers where there are 150 ppl max and you can see 10gses per each faction plus 4 gms for each..Why? Probably they donated -.- Well actually i think it's better to have a server without Gms/gses than having a server full of gses who dont' do their jobs and only have tags because they paied or because they are idiots who love to spam Notices.

3)Actually i don't see the problem.Yeah you could have to farm other lapises stronger than the one you have for free so? What's the problem if linking them with 100%?
They are hard drop they don't drop everywhere...Usually they drop from bosses 1 or 2 lapises for boss so i just think that they can be linked 100% too..But the problem is that they put those lapises with low drop in item mall for payment so yeah you right...
If we can link them 100% who buy them link them without spend more money than what they could spend if they fail -.- That's the real reason no one have 100%..(there were servers with 100% i played on they really don't care bout money donation was optional and they made money just putting advertising on websites.that's how it should work.Not steal money for donation items but put donations optional and earn money with advs.)

4) Nosses sucks for me too but K.O nostrum as you said put off the luc stat.
This mean you can concentrate your stat points on other stats and you can do better High level bosses and btw this server should be a 50x or less, it would help a lot while leveling...And you know what? Nos Just give you critical hit.The more luc you put the more your critical is high. (atleast for Mages/Pagans) Try to put luc lapis on a ko nossed pagan and you will see the difference with another pagan with no luc.

5)Well actually Lapisia and Enchant items are the most boring things to farm and WHY YOU SAY I WANT A FARM SERVER WITHOUT FARM? If you read unders there's written +O- A PVP BASED SERVER (never said i want a farm server)
And anyway yeah..Let's say i want a farm server...As i said lapisia and enchant items are not the only thing to farm...There are lapises to farm, the fact i said they should link 100% doesn't mean they have to drop 100%.
And, there are fortune coins to farm gears to farm..so...Dont' understand ur comment.

6)I know...

7)I know the enchant reroll is not the only thing you can do with it but..Believe me..Most of the people dont' know what they can do with it and even if they do, there are other ways to do that without the packet editor...So i still think is not a bad hack. EVEN A PIECE OF PAPER COULD CUT YOU...THIS DON'T MEAN IT'S A BAD ITEM.
It's really usefull for other things.. I stop it here..Anyway mine was just opinions..there was no need to answer this way. I know all you said and i know the good and bad thing of what i wrote upon here..And i still think a server like this would work.

Have a nice day all!
Old 04/04/2012, 19:50   #15

bump