Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epvpers problem

Discussion on Epvpers problem within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epvpers problem

Hey guys.

So, alot of times I try to come to this site I get ''Unable to connect, please check your internet connection'' or something like that, other sites work perfectly.

Been havin this for awhile...kinda annoyin when u gotta get on&cant for a few days lol.

Any solutions?
Old 03/08/2011, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
i guess this topic dont belongs to the shaiya section?
maybe ask them on their main forum..
Old 03/08/2011, 20:10   #3

elite*gold: 4
i think youre internet is not good enough for the connection to germany
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2011, 23:03   #4

it works well tho, most of the time D:

and i didnt kno where2put it.
Old 03/08/2011, 23:15   #5

I also have this "cannot connect" issue from time to time. in most cases it connects again after i close and re-open the browser (IE8) in particular after i have been on a secured website i need to do this, coincidence perhaps idk.

Safe
Old 03/08/2011, 23:20   #6

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
This is an error our protection software causes sometimes. The error should only occur temporarily. Clearing cache might solve it. Anyway we're trying to get rid of this problem as soon as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread