Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

did anyone unbanned by contacting customer support

Discussion on did anyone unbanned by contacting customer support within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
did anyone unbanned by contacting customer support

Please share your experience if you contact customer support, I already start it and got first respond that they won't give back account on any circumstances, going to continue and deny everything, not going to lose anything.
Old 01/11/2014, 02:20   #2

yes, i told them i didnt used glimmie and i could proof it, i send them a screenshot from the times that i played, so they unbanned me
Old 01/11/2014, 09:20   #3

" i send them a screenshot from the times that i played, so they unbanned me" - this mean i need to printscreen my account everynight/day when i stop game/logout in case if I got banned to tell them "look, i played until 10:00 last night and this morning i got banned" ?
Old 01/11/2014, 13:18   #4

elite*gold: 3
Hello,

The account will not be given back under any circumstances until Wed Apr ** 08:20:22. It has come to our attention that illegal help was used on that account. All suspended accounts have been carefully reviewed by our coders.

Sincerely,

Jeanette
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2014, 13:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJessie123x View Post
Hello,

The account will not be given back under any circumstances until Wed Apr ** 08:20:22. It has come to our attention that illegal help was used on that account. All suspended accounts have been carefully reviewed by our coders.

Sincerely,

Jeanette
I got exact same e-mail from same person but different time and date.
Old 01/11/2014, 14:38   #6

I played like normal when i got banned? Can i mail and proff that?
Old 01/11/2014, 14:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude999000 View Post
yes, i told them i didnt used glimmie and i could proof it, i send them a screenshot from the times that i played, so they unbanned me
That's incredibly lucky, How did you have screnshots of you playing? And how do screenshots prove that you were playing?
Old 01/11/2014, 15:50   #8

sometimes it works (if you are lucky) but mostly nothing's gonna happen
Old 01/11/2014, 15:55   #9

Hallo,

Zoals aangekondigd in het forum, hebben wij de laatste weken alle bewegingen gelogt en opgeslagen in Seafight.
Zo hebben we een volledig verslag over wat er gedaan werd met de accounts.

Na evaluatie van deze log bestanden is jouw account als botuseraccount geïdentificeerd.
Een fout wordt uitgesloten.

Dit account is permanent uitgesloten van het spel en zal niet meer worden geactiveerd.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Sindy

Hello,

As announced in the forum, we have in recent weeks, all movements are logged and stored in Seafight.
We have a full report on what was done with the accounts.

After evaluating these log files is your account if botuseraccount identified.
An error is excluded.

This account has been permanently banned from the game and will not be activated.

Sincerely,

Sindy

I'm 100% sure that i didn't bot the last 4 weeks...

And in the mail they say that i'm permanently banned but when i log in i get a date when my boat comes free?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2014, 15:56   #10

Never return accounts unless they mistakenly not have a positive response.
Old 01/11/2014, 16:32   #11

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Contact the Support.
Closed Thread