Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No sound effects

Discussion on No sound effects within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No sound effects

H epvp, i have a problem
I dont have any kind of shooting sfx, or sprints, dashes etc.

I can hear the music themes, and the TD sounds

can some one help me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need S4 League sound effects
10/30/2014 - S4 League - 14 Replies
Hi, and thank you for reading this post I want the S4 league sound effects and voices (for example when the girl says "30 sec. left" or when the man says "Fight! show your S4") I tried using the Resource Tool to export the .ogg files but that don't work, i want a method to get the sounds. Don't tell me to use a sound recording software to get the sounds because that would be very hard!! thank you
using sound effects
11/19/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
im tryin to add sound effects like when you pick somethin up, i was given this bit of code by someone but it dosent work, im usin trinity base, does anyone know how to get it to work or whats missin? _String str = new _String(true); str.UID = client.Entity.UID; str.TextsCount = 1; str.Type = _String.Sound; str.Texts.Add("bell"); client.Send(str);
Cinematic Sound Effects
07/09/2013 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Der Titel sagt alles. Es sind 79 Mpł Dateien. Gut geeignet zum bearbeiten und synchronisieren von Metin˛ Videos :)
[Request] Sound Effects
12/31/2012 - Elsword - 0 Replies
Im looking for some really awesome sound effects to edit into the game over skills and such, it would be awesome if people could post their ideas and as for what skill. A download link would be greatly appreciated. At the moment i've edited ShK's Harsh Chaser to say "Get Over Here!" from scorpion in Mortal Kombat. also edited alot of his attacks, win speeches, death speech.. etc. And who knows if i get a good compilation maybe ill upload a set of files + Patcher for you all to enjoy ...
{REQUEST} Extract Sound Effects?
11/09/2010 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
Hi. i would like to ask if there is a way to extract the voices of characters during their skills to a music file. thanks! EDIT: If i'm in the wrong section kindly pls move^^