Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Resource Tool Error?

Discussion on Resource Tool Error? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Resource Tool Error?

If I put the Aracde set I see all girls with this set, same with the katana...
Is the resource tool clientside?
Old 01/02/2010, 23:10   #2

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by User198 View Post
If I put the Aracde set I see all girls with this set, same with the katana...
Is the resource tool clientside?
Yes Resource Tool is Clientside.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Would S4 Resource Tool work with Korean Resource Files
12/04/2010 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Hi i tried to test it out and had to download the game due to 445mb patch when i try the s4 resource with korean resource files they open up would they work? or not? Ashley :)
Resource Tool ? HOW CAN I USE IT .?
02/05/2010 - S4 League - 10 Replies
What is this error ? This is not R.Tool to hack ? Or Hack fixed ? Whaz that ? :bandit: I WANNA NEW CLOTHES AT START :mad::mad: :( :( TY FOR HELP(If you help) http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7854/adszhk.th .png Cant read error ? Error : Object referenge not set to an instance of an object. Help plz..
Resource Tool error
01/06/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
hi.. i got the resource tool but when i click on "decrypt" it shows me an error. Edit: no problem anymore can someone help me pls? i tryed to reinstall the game etc. but the same problem shows still up
Resource Tool Error After New Setup.exe
01/06/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Okay so I am totally confused on this, I did search and all I found about this was "GIVE ME RESOURCE HACK NOW" and No. I already have the hack, that's not what I'm asking. Okay so I had to reinstall because I reformatted (long story) and after I install the game I extract the resource, put the 3 files into my s4 league root folder, and then I open it and it says "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to...
error in the resource tool HELP
12/31/2009 - S4 League - 14 Replies
hello again I'm pinguinacs once again taking his patience this happens then we received an error in s4 resource I need help http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4768/errorw.jp g how to solve??