Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fish training

Discussion on fish training within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking fish training

hi,

i know how to fish a kind of fast, and i can do it on every account
i do it for $1,50 a million xp, just e-mail your username and pass to:
i do the first 50k xp after those 50k xp i want to be payed and i will do the rest of the xp, pay at paypal on the same mailadress as above, if i dont train further you can set a claim and get your money back.
be4 you mail you must put your account on the place where you want to get trained, and i need to know if you want to make money, if you dont the offer is completed way faster because than i dont have to deposit the fish. i will reply and say how long it will take. and give a time when you can check if pin is still set and if the recoverys are still on.

be aware: make sure you have recovery questions set and a pin on your bank, i dont have to get into your bank account, set your e-mail as well so you can always recover your account!!!!!!! the offer will always be done in ten days so no time to get rid of recoverys.
Old 11/01/2010, 19:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
1 post, not very trusted, get more of a rep first please.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
Aim Training?
08/16/2011 - S4 League - 18 Replies
Hi Leute, ich spiele jetzt schon seit einem dreiviertel Jahr S4 League. Ich hab schon die verschiedensten Spielstile ausprobiert / entdeckt. Nur bei einer Sache mach ich keinerlei Fortschritte : Meinem Aim. Da Aim ja ein wichtiger Teil des Spielens ist dachte ich am Anfang , es würde sich mit steigender Spielerfahrung automatisch verbessern. Momentan spiel ich mit Hg/Revo/PS und speziell mit dem Revolver hab ich oft Probleme den Gegner zu treffen.
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
Training NIX
12/20/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
ok it works well for RB trojs 1. get SMG sockets 2. lvl 15 SMG bs with 70dura 3. any lvl sword with high dura SMG 4. HOUSE 5. ND 6. ATK GUARD
Training in TG without LAG!
11/24/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Well here is my Guide: We will disable all effects that makes this fucking LAG! ok here is it Go C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini then find 3Deffects.ini copy this file and paste at your desktop(you will need this file after finishing training in TG) open 3Deffect.ini delete evrything inside it save it and feel free training without lag!