Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forging Tricks and Tips

Discussion on Forging Tricks and Tips within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/04/2016, 20:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
how close to random is it anyway?
Old 07/04/2016, 20:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Playing this game for last 8 yrs and I've seen ppl said and forge and got 4x+ DD on wep every single time. If you dont have anything useful/helpful to say then stop wasting your time replying here. Stop throwing your so called knowledge on others.
But there isn't anything useful to say about this subject, that's the point?

asdf has explained to you the actual mechanics and they just cannot be modified client side by some hack or weird voodoo.
Old 07/05/2016, 06:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post

asdf has explained to you the actual mechanics and they just cannot be modified client side by some hack or weird voodoo.
Sir Do You know how to edit TSB max players
Old 07/05/2016, 17:44   #19

Quote:

Actually it is voodoo. The downside is you have to be a high level Haitian vodouists to make it work right.
@: Get your hands on a copy of this and study it thoroughly:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2016, 23:17   #20

I have my own SES, AES, Twin bugs that I will not post
GL finding them out there huehuehuehue
Old 07/16/2016, 23:26   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
I have my own SES, AES, Twin bugs that I will not post
GL finding them out there huehuehuehue
the hate and troll xd
Old 07/19/2016, 08:01   #22

I used to do a technique back on Rohan PH days when I'm forging. Plus I don't use any preservation stones and it is always success even when I'm forging lvl 80 up ancient items. I also often got 10-11% DD etc. I don't know if I'm lucky or my technique really works. Because as I can remember my technique failed once. And it means that the technique is no 100% guarantee. )

After several years of not playing Rohan I'm back again and I am new to the armor/weapon reinforcements and shits. One player told me a technique in +ing items using WRS/ARS. I play a server that has a low chance of +14 and +15. But we did it. There are many +14 items but +15 items are very few. It seems like there are only three of us that was able to +15 an item. The % for +14 in our server is 3% and 1% for +15. I think the staffs noticed it because these past few days the +15 chance became so impossible. Maybe because the +15 items are donation items and it is not fair that we can do it just by using WRS/ARS on our own. HAHAHAHA!

Sorry for long post. But I'll tell you my so called techniques. Hope this works for you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Forging:

- Place the items you wish to forge. Don't click the forge yet.
- Set a timer as soon as you placed all of the recipes into their slot.
- Wait for 1min 10secs then press the cancel.
- Do this steps for four (4) times.
- When you're already on the 4th time, after you wait for 1min 10secs. Press the forge.
*Note: When placing items into the slots and pressing buttons, don't do it to quickly. Be patient.

+ing acce/weapons: (NOT GS WEAPONS/THROUGH TAMIR)

- Place your WRS/ARS and abradant on the same bag together with the item you wish to ups.
- Make sure to have at least 2 slots for the WRS/ARS and abradant when you separate it from many pcs stack.
- Separate a pair of WRS/ARS and abradant.
- Clink WRS/ARS
- Carefully place the weapon/acce. (Don't do it too quickly, just a smooth motion)
- Place the abradant. (Just like what I always say, don't do it too quickly)
- Type 1 and press enter. (I whisper to my other characters when doing this to avoid being weird from the other online players)
- Press confirm.
- It is not 100% success. But somehow it's like it increases the chance.
- After the first ups, separate another pair of WRS/ARS and abradant.
- Repeat it until you succeed. HAHA!
- The trick is the delay time. Not because you have many ARS/WRS you will do it so quick like after the success/failed you're going to click another ups and quickly place the weapon/acce, abradant and click confirm.
- The trick is that you must stay calm. HAHAHA!
*Note: Pick a spot to ups. It seems like there are some spots/place that has a higher chance of doing such things.

PS: Don't hate. I know that some things are just a theory but it works sometimes. And I will tell you again; there are only like three of us that succeeded in +15 and there are most 300+ online players in our server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2016, 12:36   #23

Thanks for putting time and sharing above. Will check for sure
Old 07/19/2016, 20:10   #24

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2016, 21:08   #25

I'm finding this thread hilarious.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2016, 22:53   #26

voodooooo
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/20/2016, 08:17   #27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
I'm finding this thread hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
voodooooo
Sums it all up.
Old 07/20/2016, 08:38   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
I used to do a technique back on Rohan PH days when I'm forging. Plus I don't use any preservation stones and it is always success even when I'm forging lvl 80 up ancient items. I also often got 10-11% DD etc. I don't know if I'm lucky or my technique really works. Because as I can remember my technique failed once. And it means that the technique is no 100% guarantee. )

After several years of not playing Rohan I'm back again and I am new to the armor/weapon reinforcements and shits. One player told me a technique in +ing items using WRS/ARS. I play a server that has a low chance of +14 and +15. But we did it. There are many +14 items but +15 items are very few. It seems like there are only three of us that was able to +15 an item. The % for +14 in our server is 3% and 1% for +15. I think the staffs noticed it because these past few days the +15 chance became so impossible. Maybe because the +15 items are donation items and it is not fair that we can do it just by using WRS/ARS on our own. HAHAHAHA!

Sorry for long post. But I'll tell you my so called techniques. Hope this works for you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Forging:

- Place the items you wish to forge. Don't click the forge yet.
- Set a timer as soon as you placed all of the recipes into their slot.
- Wait for 1min 10secs then press the cancel.
- Do this steps for four (4) times.
- When you're already on the 4th time, after you wait for 1min 10secs. Press the forge.
*Note: When placing items into the slots and pressing buttons, don't do it to quickly. Be patient.

+ing acce/weapons: (NOT GS WEAPONS/THROUGH TAMIR)

- Place your WRS/ARS and abradant on the same bag together with the item you wish to ups.
- Make sure to have at least 2 slots for the WRS/ARS and abradant when you separate it from many pcs stack.
- Separate a pair of WRS/ARS and abradant.
- Clink WRS/ARS
- Carefully place the weapon/acce. (Don't do it too quickly, just a smooth motion)
- Place the abradant. (Just like what I always say, don't do it too quickly)
- Type 1 and press enter. (I whisper to my other characters when doing this to avoid being weird from the other online players)
- Press confirm.
- It is not 100% success. But somehow it's like it increases the chance.
- After the first ups, separate another pair of WRS/ARS and abradant.
- Repeat it until you succeed. HAHA!
- The trick is the delay time. Not because you have many ARS/WRS you will do it so quick like after the success/failed you're going to click another ups and quickly place the weapon/acce, abradant and click confirm.
- The trick is that you must stay calm. HAHAHA!
*Note: Pick a spot to ups. It seems like there are some spots/place that has a higher chance of doing such things.

PS: Don't hate. I know that some things are just a theory but it works sometimes. And I will tell you again; there are only like three of us that succeeded in +15 and there are most 300+ online players in our server.

After all these years , finally i found someone with idiot level far more than me
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/20/2016, 11:51   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
After all these years , finally i found someone with idiot level far more than me
Old 07/20/2016, 11:57   #30

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_function never heard of random function? Common never played war card game?