Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iRohan gmspeed, cammode, show target info

Discussion on iRohan gmspeed, cammode, show target info within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iRohan gmspeed, cammode, show target info

The consign doesn't work due to some missing files on my side.

This is just a proof of concept, depending on the people interested i might extend the functionality.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help TARGET INFO! :3
12/18/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Why white Hp Bar and Npc menu. :/ https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak -prn2/q71/s720x720/1489029_181910802008073_8580504 77_n.jpg
About Target Info And Action Slot
06/06/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Here's the problem on my picture on the Target info , about the Action slot how can i change like on the picture
Function target info
09/11/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 6 Replies
Hi, Function to find the information on the target do not work in the source code of Prophet Bot. Yet when we launch the EXE information is displayed well. Have you any idea of the problem? Global $OFFSET_TAR, $CFG_OFFSET_TAR = "Target_OffSet", $MOVETONPC = 0, $NOTARGETS = 0, $DEAD = 0 $OFFSET_TAR = IniRead($SOFTWARE_OFFSET_CONFIG, $CFG_OFFSET_ROOT_KEY, $CFG_OFFSET_CHARSTRUCT1, "52") $OFFSET_TAR = IniRead($SOFTWARE_OFFSET_CONFIG, $CFG_OFFSET_ROOT_KEY, $CFG_OFFSET_TAR, "") $tar_temp...
Target Info (PWI)
06/02/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 1 Replies
i make some research with AutoIt, coz many ppl here use that, so i try make piece of code, and here it is.... Target Info v 1.0 (PWI) other versions not implemented yet due different offsets features: Name Current HP / Max HP Current MP / Max MP lvl, culti coordinates, distance
Request Target info
07/05/2009 - Tutorials - 5 Replies
Hi, Requesting the theory, or Tutorial of how to find a Target Offset in a game. I'll try to explain better what I mean, As in to Target a Mob, can be done in this game by, Direct Mouse Click, or TAB key. I have the base addresse, that I notice from the program I am using (bot program) that it's relative to everything, by that i mean functions ie Health/Mp/X,Y,Z/etc. only the offsets are different in making the bot function.