Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupping for Rf Online?

Discussion on Dupping for Rf Online? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/18/2009, 06:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
RFph dupping still available.. Just trade and trade after 10 min of the time the server goes up after the SD
Old 04/21/2009, 01:08   #17

YEah,guys..

Its all in your timing..

TIME MOVES SLOWLY WHEN WE WANT IT TO PASS,AND MOVES QUICKLY WHEN WE WANT ITTO LAST...
Old 04/21/2009, 07:14   #18

hamsterhammy NOOB wag ka na mag post pa post post ka pa angang ngayon meh dupe pa nagana pa nga e naayos lng ung mga ibang ways para makapag down server!!
Old 01/06/2011, 17:09   #19

please tell me how to dupe armor not from auction
please ....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dupping In RFe 2.2.3 100% sure
03/12/2010 - RF Online - 30 Replies
I Dont Want To Teach This Kind Of Dupping Method Because I Spend Many Times To Discover That If You Want Just Pay Me 500M CP in RFe Accretia and add me in yahoo messenger [email protected] ill tell you if you pay and press thanks button here
Dupping items
04/29/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Hey all..well what i wanted to say is when ur server splits make a noob and marrie it with ur main char and get a house on the noob..put the items u want to dupe on the noobs house..and when the server splits..transfer ur main char/noob to an other server....if my friend didnt lie to me it should be duped..Good luck ..(plz try it and if it works..post it here and a karma would be good and btw..dont TRY it with ur main stuff,dont want to be my fault if i lose ur stuff) PS:sorry for my bad...
Flyff dupping
02/18/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
can we dupe items in flyff private servers?if yes can you share it here guys thankyou!
Gangbanging Dupping items
09/30/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 58 Replies
EDIT: this has work for me at a rate of 20% in order to dupe items u must have a firewall on. U need a conquer client freezer. And u need a dsl modem. Ok, first get the item u want. Click on it, while u are dropping it to the floor make ur firewall close all traffic. Then the item will be seen in the floor, and it will also be seen in ur inventory. Pick it up, turn back firewall. And shut down modem. This will cause downtime and conquer.Once ur firewall if fully working, turn on ur modem....
How to Dupping on Cabal PH
07/17/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Help me pls.. How To Dupping on Cabal Ph