Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ RELEASE ] Team Hyperions full site

Discussion on [ RELEASE ] Team Hyperions full site within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/09/2014, 15:01   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Maybe , and this is just an idea of me, because your little gang (smoke, misterd and you) allways act like wannabe pro's and the People with something brain here finally understood what faggots you Are. ;-)
So people with 'something brain' here finally came to a conclusion that we are homosexuals because I released what was a property of mine and on top of that falcon punched a dead server? You sir are stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
That is what I was saying. And I already knew both of these things.
You didn't remove the second part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
didnt catch something: is that was actually true hack or something like "social engineering"? that are very different things.
What the fuck did I just read?
Old 12/09/2014, 15:20   #47

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Maybe , and this is just an idea of me, because your little gang (smoke, misterd and you) allways act like wannabe pro's and the People with something brain here finally understood what faggots you Are. ;-)
Or and this is just a flight of fancy; you utterly loooove the taste of my digital-**** and can't seem to pull yourselves away from it.

P.S. The brainless and ******'d calling others brainless and ******'d is just ******* funny
Old 12/09/2014, 21:45   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
So people with 'something brain' here finally came to a conclusion that we are homosexuals because I released what was a property of mine and on top of that falcon punched a dead server? You sir are stupid.
I never got mad or upset that you released your own code on E-PvP, I don't care, that is your own decision. What I don't like is that you have apparently the patience of a twelve year old who didn't get the toy he wanted. You tried to destroy something that you literally have no right to have touched in the first place. The website files were yours, but the game files belonged to the developers who worked on them.

Quote:
You didn't remove the second part.
I have known this since the website had been created.. we all questioned why you used cookies in that way to begin with, but we left it cause it never really mattered a whole lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
didnt catch something ....
As I said before, Marek was a developer for us. When I started making plans to work on the server again he came to me and asked me to let him build a site for us. I said sure. It wasn't a matter of getting shiny free things, it was a matter of me respecting his coding/designing abilities.
Old 12/09/2014, 23:23   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
I never got mad or upset

You tried to destroy something that you literally have no right to have touched in the first place.

Irony?

The website files were yours, but the game files belonged to the developers who worked on them.

Irony x2? -cough, Nikki...cough-

It wasn't a matter of getting shiny free things, it was a matter of me respecting his coding/designing abilities.
As to the first/last item:

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2014, 04:24   #50

I wish you had a server to work on instead of constantly coming here to make up bullshit about other people smoke. Too bad no one ever liked the **** you made, or the **** that created that ****.

In the interest of doing productive things I will just be leaving this thread - you obviously are too much of a ****** to understand things even when they are explained over and over again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2014, 16:48   #51

Says the boy who never made anything, let alone anything original.

- Waves goodbye - Oh and be a dear, please take your girlfriends Raskim and Gr4ph0s with you. Kthxbai
Old 12/10/2014, 17:15   #52

I never speaked to his. I only see the result of having you in friendlist = You are the master you have done all the things, other can do nothing without you.
Old 12/10/2014, 17:36   #53

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Says the boy who never made anything, let alone anything original.

- Waves goodbye - Oh and be a dear, please take your girlfriends Raskim and Gr4ph0s with you. Kthxbai
Oh Smokey, dear little Smokey.

I allways wondered why you allways mentioned your **** (let it be digital or real).
One simple Question: Do you have no Girlfriend or why do you beg allways to suck your ****?

Or are you maybe..... oh no i dont want to write it down *scared*

Srsly, could you "flame" without mentioning your **** or is it to hard for you to argue without? xDDD

Give up to flame on me, you know i dont care about it.^^

in contrast to you, i dont need the confirmation of E*pvp for my skills. *-*

Its simple: You have skills, or you have not skills. And now suspect what part you are

PS. If you want to diss my writing skills (hahaha xD) i dont need to write perfect english to make you understand that you suck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2014, 17:53   #54

Be damned if they don't both immediately come to their own defense lmao! Guys seriously you're the ones placing importance on Epvp. (even spelling it properly trololololo)

I have never and will never give a **** about either of you past my personal entertainment. Pull your panties up girls I'm done having my way with you anyways.
Old 12/10/2014, 17:58   #55

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Be damned if they don't both immediately come to their own defense lmao! Guys seriously you're the ones placing importance on Epvp. (even spelling it properly trololololo)

I have never and will never give a **** about either of you past my personal entertainment. Pull your panties up girl I'm done having my way with you anyways.
I dont defend anyone here. I just dont like you and show the people here what a big failer you are. ^^

I dont care about mark, ichigo or anyone here. XDDD

By the way, why dont you answer me?

and BTW, dont forget to report me for spamming the Board.

Oh and a little sidenote: If you want i can arrange a little meeting with my girlfriend. She can confirm that im everything else than a girl. xDD

But i can tell you this 1000x times, you won't understand it. To know what real "Ballz" are, you have to get "Ballz".
Old 12/10/2014, 18:53   #56

Quote:
Be damned if they don't both immediately come to their own defense lmao!
*smoke translation*
**** I insult you and you came here for defend you **** you are faggots !
Old 12/10/2014, 19:12   #57

Seriously what's up with you guys and calling people faggots? Is that really that offensive? I'm pretty sure most of the people here with common sense just look at your behavior, insults and rant like this -

Like seriously what the ****? Call someone a braindead ****** or something. ****** here, ****** there. Jesus ******* Mary Christ.
Old 12/10/2014, 22:26   #58

Quote:
Seriously what's up with you guys and calling people faggots? Is that really that offensive? I'm pretty sure most of the people here with common sense just look at your behavior, insults and rant like this -

Like seriously what the ****? Call someone a braindead ****** or something. ****** here, ****** there. Jesus ******* Mary Christ.
You act like calling people a ****** is less offensive or over-used than the word "******". Stop being hypocritical and realize that you both kinda asked people to hate you.

****, you complain like a ***** even when you get what you want.