Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ RELEASE ] Team Hyperions full site

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I lol'd
because you are such a ****! *****

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
because you are such a ****! *****
Nice to know I still have die hard fans!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

This topic just proof's who's a silly boy crying about he didnt get his icecream....
Old   #19

ahhhhhhhhhh rappelz always makes sure we get our portion of ***** + giggles........+ the drama we all seem to love

huggs cosia

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Nice to know I still have die hard fans!

i love the way you think of your self btw, you're acting like a cool character.
running your mouth everywhere & laughing like a *****.
let me tell you something.. if you're so proud of your little scripts list then you are nothing but a loser dear ****.

keep it on budy
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

speedkaka mate lemme tell you a story about smokeshittydrow, you see, in summer, I offered his fail "TealSky" project my launcher code, a full protected bug-free working server sided patcher with a launcher sample, which he said was a great idea, but once they knew I was Tofrum (3 years ago I was a troll, a bad guy acting exactly how smokedrow acts now) they immediately said "no" because some how I was going after their server files, and the fact that I ask for no server access was clearly stated before I mentioned im Tofrum, anyways, the moral of the story is, they had a chance to get my full code and prolly my time to support the idea with code, which was the most dedicated PROTECTED launcher in all servers at the time Hyperion ran again, and they just said no (thank ***) because drow judged me from 3 years ago, and speaking of protection, smokedrow was the moron sending his server to doom by thinking that an obfuscated c# exe is safe enough to hold his database connection info (which turtlefight proved wrong) and yet he expects everyone to accept this huge mistake and forget it so he can act pro and make fun of others again.
Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Received Thanks: 2,411
Errrt. Hold urp homie. Now don't try to make Marek look bad son. He was working 12+ hour days factory and then coming home to another 6+ of the server work. We were both c#/vb rookies and we were tired. We made mistakes, but we had lives hoe, so stfu. No one ever cared about you anyways.

SMDH
Old   #23

Received Thanks: 1,007
And in the case he would have worked 20+ hour per day for him. Marek involved Player that didnt had anything to do with his Anger about Ichigo.

Seriously, grow up. And i mean both of you.

Rappelz isnt fun any longer with all the shitstorm here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

I ain't asking for care smokedrow, thats why you don't see me insulting newbies everywhere on this forum.

P.S : your language shows that you do care, and I wasn't saying what happened to your server was marek's fault, it was yours.
Old   #25

Whatever dudes, it's fine, most if not all "backdoors" removed, restored from a backup. Thanks for letting me know what kinda person you are Marek.

By the way, before anyone acts like this whole thing was started because I ignored you on Skype, I have a backup from over a month ago with those SQL queries for deleting the databases and giving permissions/changing passwords. You might act like this was all cause I hurt your feelings or whatever, but it seems like you were planning this for a while.

Such an attention ***** just like Drow. Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

No I didn't plan it, I did it because I did realize you were just too selfish.

VandRalaus let me remind you of your **** ups, kays? Remember when you deleted all passwords when we had average online count around 150? Remember when you just couldn't handle a simple ******* launcher when we still had an average online count around 150 players? You'r still an unstable fuckup like you were before, Tofrum.
Old   #27

Haha yeps I knew you'd blame losing the players on me and not on you and blackcat's fail updates, and ugh I couldn't handle my launcher? you kid, everytime I made an update everything was 100% working for me with 0 bugs, but ofc, when no one else helps me testing and you block me for asking you to, others will have probs, which all got fixed after I recruited some guys to help me testing, unlike your fail website with countless bugs, oh and lets remember something, remember your fail unsecured systems with voting and donating? remember how a guy (luckily was a friend) got access to our db thanks to your fail voter? remember when you used a ******* link that can be hardly abused for free gems and coins if someone decompiled your "secured obfuscated C# exe" (just like smokedrow) ? and ofcourse, VandRalaus has to cover up your **** ups and work more, which led us to have a fully secured launcher with voting system WITH 0 BUGGS.
Yes I had bugs before and I told you why, but everything got fixed unlike your fail site with many backdoors and bugs. You're the actual unstable ****, and this thread is the proof.

Oh and btw, speaking of the accident in which I changed passwords of everyone (because I forgot to add a word to code.) yeah I know it was a bad mistake, but lets remember why I had to work all that day to make that system which was working but sadly I was stressed and forgot 1 simple word in code, I had to do that for the same reason I had to code the voter and the donation tool, because you can't add features that can be found in every gaming site to yours, and we all saw what happened when you tried to make them in EXEs.
Peace.
Old   #28

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #29

As expected.
Old   #30

Thanks
1 User