Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ RELEASE ] Team Hyperions full site

Discussion on [ RELEASE ] Team Hyperions full site within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/07/2014, 17:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
because you can't add features that can be found in every gaming site to yours
Please tell me my creation wasn't the most advanced out of any other Rappelz pserver site what so ever?
Old 12/07/2014, 17:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
Please tell me my creation wasn't the most advanced out of any other Rappelz pserver site what so ever?
Still, a site with no donation page, no voting page, buggy chat, no forum, buggy cs, no pw changing and basic features, LOTS OF BACKDOORS is just.. meh. Nice design tho.

It was good and needed a lil more work, but you just turned out to be a total ****, filling it up with backdoors since long time, and idc that u didnt make the stuff I did because as a team member it was my job to fill what's missing, but you started this "pointing out mistakes" post.
Old 12/07/2014, 18:05   #33

I didn't mean backdoors that are usable by people, those can always be fixed, but I mean the backdoors you kept for your self, it's just so low dude, ichigo trusted you and didn't force you to do any of this, but making backdoors from weeks ago is just so sad, your site was.. good i guess, but the coder isn't.
Old 12/07/2014, 23:37   #34

Stop this kindergarten behaviour.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2014, 10:25   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
speedkaka mate lemme tell you a story about smokeshittydrow, you see, in summer, I offered his fail "TealSky" project my launcher code, a full protected bug-free working server sided patcher with a launcher sample, which he said was a great idea, but once they knew I was Tofrum (3 years ago I was a troll, a bad guy acting exactly how smokedrow acts now) they immediately said "no" because some how I was going after their server files, and the fact that I ask for no server access was clearly stated before I mentioned im Tofrum, anyways, the moral of the story is, they had a chance to get my full code and prolly my time to support the idea with code, which was the most dedicated PROTECTED launcher in all servers at the time Hyperion ran again, and they just said no (thank ***) because drow judged me from 3 years ago, and speaking of protection, smokedrow was the moron sending his server to doom by thinking that an obfuscated c# exe is safe enough to hold his database connection info (which turtlefight proved wrong) and yet he expects everyone to accept this huge mistake and forget it so he can act pro and make fun of others again.
Peace.
thanks yo, i may not care anymore about his actions because now i really know what kind of disease he has. xD
but anyways i hope to see more examples of Xijezu in here, that one is a legend and you will force your self to respect him.
Old 12/08/2014, 12:03   #36

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
thanks yo, i may not care anymore about his actions because now i really know what kind of disease he has. xD
but anyways i hope to see more examples of Xijezu in here, that one is a legend and you will force your self to respect him.
Xijezu, a legend?! Hahaha please stop writing bullshit xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2014, 12:50   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Xijezu, a legend?! Hahaha please stop writing bullshit xD
Amen brother.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2014, 16:51   #38

Received Thanks: 2,458
Not sure when Xijezu and Raskim broke up, but I think on them equally. Anything Vandalus/Tofrum whoever he says against me is immediately null-n-void unless his release list can touch mine. Did he ever have a server? Nurrrrrppp. If I may also add, if Ichigo would have listened/paid attention when I taught him DB security basics, it would never have mattered that a web control got access to the db. J/S.

TL;DR

Ichigo was/is/will-always-be a pretender
Raskim x Xijezu is no longer an item
Tofrum is way too 'big-ego' over a bullshit highrate server that didn't last.
Drow still doesn't give a hairy ******** about what any of you say
Old 12/08/2014, 21:00   #39

Lol? You have no idea what happened you **** scrub. But let me tell you:

Marek created a "keycode redeem system" which was fine and cool. The problem is, the developer that you are defending so much took it upon himself to add lines to dump databases and give permissions/levels out.

Never would have happened if Marek's feelings hadn't been hurt so much by me falling asleep during a conversation.

So before you go acting like I have no idea how to secure a database and you are a *** of everything MSSQL, remember that I showed you how to do half of that ****. I showed you how to secure ports, and how to set up proper firewalls.

Maybe if I had shown you sooner your 27th server wouldn't have gotten hacked.

I put you in the credits on my server page as a joke kid. You don't have **** on me.
Old 12/08/2014, 22:31   #40

Wait, why isn't anyone actually picking on me? How the **** did this turn on drow, who did nothing related to my sudden burst of anger? -.-

E: Ichi you can execute every single query via coupons. I didn't add any special lines. Plus people can bybass admin check via a cookie.
Old 12/09/2014, 01:50   #41

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post

I showed you how to do half of that ****. I showed you how to secure ports, and how to set up proper firewalls.

I put you in the credits on my server page as a joke kid. You don't have **** on me.

And as a side note, how to setup proper firewalls? Troll lo lo la lo lo lol
Old 12/09/2014, 02:18   #42

Always the same **** is said here lollll
Old 12/09/2014, 08:18   #43

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Wait, why isn't anyone actually picking on me? How the **** did this turn on drow, who did nothing related to my sudden burst of anger? -.-
Maybe , and this is just an idea of me, because your little gang (smoke, misterd and you) allways act like wannabe pro's and the People with something brain here finally understood what faggots you Are. ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2014, 09:09   #44

Quote:

E: Ichi you can execute every single query via coupons. I didn't add any special lines. Plus people can bybass admin check via a cookie.
That is what I was saying. And I already knew both of these things.
Old 12/09/2014, 10:47   #45

elite*gold: 30
didnt catch something: is that was actually true hack or something like "social engineering"? that are very different things.

as i understood, marek just gave ichi his tool, ichi used that tool and marek hacked ichi's server this way. if i understood right, its not actually a true hack, its pretty like a social engineering.

and i think if it were true hack, it may be respectable. why? because if you really know how to hack such a network service, its a proof of your skills and knowledges.

if you hack a server using social engineering way, it cannot have any respect. why? because it shows that you cannot hack it another way, using some skills and knowledges. because you dont have a thing.

seriously, no flame, just telling things how it must be.

peace!