Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers)

Discussion on [Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/25/2013, 20:52   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Told you idiots about 5 times, all you have to do is send a poke on TS saying the server is crashing. It requires a cleaning of old database values that are no longer used. Takes 5 minutes of downtime, and no wipe.

Xijezu has nothing to do with Team Hyperion, not sure why you need him in this thread.

Off-topic: TealSky (iSmoke), since when is multi-accounting allowed? Weren't you perm banned from epvp?
would you be able to maybe give us some insight on whats going on? i like many players are wanting to play EOS but it seems like a dying server :/ just a friendly question from a average joe player!
Old 07/26/2013, 19:10   #167

Firstly, although no one really said anything, I feel I should apologize for my last response. I re-read it now that I am (a little) less tired, and I can see I was being a bit of a ****. Sorry bout that. (That apology isn't for TealSky/iSmoke).

Anyways, as for C1ph3r's response, I will look into that, but there has never been any issue with items crashing the server. It is generally an issue with states, and always has been.

The problem was, after about a week the server will start to become slow and sluggish. After a little longer, it will begin crashing, once or twice per day. After that, it will begin crashing every 15-30 minutes. This was the issue with the server after each wipe.

The only way I have ever fixed the problem was to clear the state's DB (buffs) and restart the server. It only takes a couple minutes of downtime, and it returns the to a lag-free (mostly) server.

I will look into your suggestion though, because anything that will end it once and for all would be nice.

The website was being DDoS'd by our old launcher. I know it sounds weird, and to put it in simple terms - if you use the old launcher, it would try to connect to the website in a bad way. This would cause lots of lag and a long time loading.

I fixed this for the most part by releasing a BAT launcher (downloadable from the website), and making the old launcher useless.

You SHOULD be able to access the website again. Pretty soon I will be adding the vote shop and some other things.. as far as 8.2 goes, I am gonna be honest with you, we haven't really done much for it. We plan to in the future, but at the moment, we will be staying 8.1.

Hopefully this answers everyone's questions, and informs you folks a bit on what we're doing.

Feel free to PM or post any other questions you have here, or come to our TS.

Lastly, our TS (as asked for) is: 216.52.148.11:7170 and the password is - thtspass

Thanks.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/27/2013, 02:17   #168

Please check pm thanks xIchigo.
Old 07/29/2013, 00:51   #169

We are down for the time being. Don't expect us to be back, but you never know.

Check our Facebook if you'd like.

Thanks.
Old 07/29/2013, 00:58   #170

Now look your facebook said that your closed permanently. quit posting saying your going to be back when it looks like you're not. xijeu had that problem too hence y he quit hosting as well or should say can't.
Old 07/29/2013, 01:51   #171

seems that the server no longer back T_T, shame but thanks for the time hard T_T, right now rappelztournament is offline right now: S

a server new server T_T
Old 07/29/2013, 03:39   #172

Darkness Fight : Nice , we got many players .
Gala Lab : Not until we eliminate you .
Dk fight : oh *** why did we get many players that gala noticed
Gala Lab : OK who's next?
Hyperion : please don't pick me .
Gala : Too late , GET HYPERION . LOLOLOL

Gl Hyperion team , seems that gala is really mad
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2013, 04:16   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange2010 View Post
Darkness Fight : Nice , we got many players .
Gala Lab : Not until we eliminate you .
Dk fight : oh *** why did we get many players that gala noticed
Gala Lab : OK who's next?
Hyperion : please don't pick me .
Gala : Too late , GET HYPERION . LOLOLOL

Gl Hyperion team , seems that gala is really mad

server that you recommend, now that hyperion team went to the world of memories
Old 07/29/2013, 13:32   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstarx View Post
Now look your facebook said that your closed permanently. quit posting saying your going to be back when it looks like you're not. xijeu had that problem too hence y he quit hosting as well or should say can't.
Not saying we will be back. Just saying you never know. I also said: don't expect us back.
Closed Thread