Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers)

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
You can't blame one person for a bag full of mishaps that goes on with an unstable private server foundation. lol... Anything anyone touches can mess anything up... It's not just about what one person does... Just like the other day when your GMs were spam buffing themselves with every buff they could find.... they continuously crashed the server... But you didn't ban them, and they were causing roll backs.. I enjoy the server, mainly because of the guild that I'm in and the people that I actually play with... But you have GMs that are very immature and power hungry.

If you took control of the GM situation with the buff abuse and mass debuffs across the server, it would be a very good server.

As for Drow being the cause of crashes, you wiped twice after 'he messed things up' in the first place :P

Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightguy13 View Post
You can't blame one person for a bag full of mishaps that goes on with an unstable private server foundation. lol... Anything anyone touches can mess anything up... It's not just about what one person does... Just like the other day when your GMs were spam buffing themselves with every buff they could find.... they continuously crashed the server... But you didn't ban them, and they were causing roll backs.. I enjoy the server, mainly because of the guild that I'm in and the people that I actually play with... But you have GMs that are very immature and power hungry.

If you took control of the GM situation with the buff abuse and mass debuffs across the server, it would be a very good server.

As for Drow being the cause of crashes, you wiped twice after 'he messed things up' in the first place :P
that is your opinion mate, the buff situation is under control now as you see the server didn't crash since. and as for immature and power hungry i would not say so.

Old   #138

Quote:
I've said it so many times to so many people maybe I forgot and left it out before.

I was wiping the Telecaster, hoping that the "changes" he made were only messing with items etc that were on the old backups. It wasn't the case. This is why I declared Eos atest server from the start, it was very unlikely that it would fix the problem.

I ended up having to wipe the second time because the problem wasn't solved. It went much deeper, into the actual broken modules/procedures.

Now, to address the GM's over buffing, I have spoken to everyone, and they know not to use buffs like it again.

@Everyone else: I have removed the previous word filter. It was getting ridiculous. Run the launcher once, or download the resource file from Facebook if you dislike the current filter. Otherwise just continue using the .bat launcher.
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
I've said it so many times to so many people maybe I forgot and left it out before.

I was wiping the Telecaster, hoping that the "changes" he made were only messing with items etc that were on the old backups. It wasn't the case. This is why I declared Eos atest server from the start, it was very unlikely that it would fix the problem.

I ended up having to wipe the second time because the problem wasn't solved. It went much deeper, into the actual broken modules/procedures.

Now, to address the GM's over buffing, I have spoken to everyone, and they know not to use buffs like it again.

@Everyone else: I have removed the previous word filter. It was getting ridiculous. Run the launcher once, or download the resource file from Facebook if you dislike the current filter. Otherwise just continue using the .bat launcher.
I understand... but from experience, I know there's several factors that go into a crash ;P And I noticed that no GMs were abusing buffs today, I appreciate that you listen to the community in certain aspects... It was really discouraging to log in and have a 2 minute fear/fireball effect in the middle of a DP xD I enjoy the server, I enjoy the people on the server, I enjoy certain GMs more than others(I suppose that goes for most servers) but.. From being on all day today(trying to reach 180) I haven't had any crashes. so ++Rep to you.

As for the post before yours... Stating it's someone's opinion is also your opinion, so that post is kind of redundant lol.

EDIT: Also, I just noticed that the server said "Open Beta" so I understand where the wipes are coming from now... I was going to suggest that you put that on the launcher/new launcher or whatever, so you don't have the imbeciles spamming in all chat about the wipes xD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #140

Eos was open-beta. We opened Selene as our new full-time high rate server. It will not be wiped again now. ^^

Thank you for understanding, and thank you for playing the server. Enjoy. ^^
Old   #141

Well.. went a full day of no buff abuse... but Minato doesn't seem to think the rules apply to him... -facepalm- was a good 24 hours~ He logs in and instantly starts playing with buffs. I don't understand what the fascination these GMs have with apply/removing buffs... -_-'
Old   #142

there is a massive problem with power crazy gms, as soon as anyone says anything related with server stability, gm buffs or the way they handle things you get threatened with a ban :S ive been threated twice now 1) i said the buffs were way to op, to this i got a gm asking if i whine i will get a ban or wrath, he also called me a noob and an idiot? lol i simply said they were to op once, not twice or multiple times but once. 2) i criticized a gm with the way he just threats a ban or wrath to anyone who speaks up. this server was awesome, and i can deal with the server stability issues but when you have gms like this it just ruins the whole server. i have always put in a good word about this server t friends on live but i wont be anymore!

kudos to ichigo, server is still amazing (gameplay wise) and i have always been a fan of how hard you worked on the server! but i wont be coming back unless these gms are cleaned up. sick of power hungry gms who think because they have the power to ban they have to use it..... what happened to good old talking to players D:

Opti - out
Old   #143

Quote:
Well.. went a full day of no buff abuse... but Minato doesn't seem to think the rules apply to him... -facepalm- was a good 24 hours~ He logs in and instantly starts playing with buffs. I don't understand what the fascination these GMs have with apply/removing buffs... -_-'
That actually applies to some GMs and even Ichigo(Krewella) ..
Not to mention some players of the guild Alive(has some GM's and Ichigo in it)
appear to be extremely strong, running fast, high cast/att speed, and massive dmg at the same time..

I don't want to QQ about that they can do whatever they want but i don't think players would think it's fair when they have to fight OP chars
Old   #144

That guild is probably their alts... but they shouldn't pvp with them. I just think it's dumb that they are allowed to do as they please and have no consequences... I dunno, favoritism ruins private servers lol.
Old   #145

The only person in Team Hyperion who has the ability to ban people is myself. No one else has access to that. Not sure what GM you were speaking to.

As for the Alive guild, yes it is mine. I do PVP with it sometimes, but as I have told every person who has asked, there are no "GM buffs" being used by any members of the guild. Most people never even knew I was Krewella until someone mentioned it. :P

Anyways, as previously stated, I am the only person who can ban people, and so far there is only one person I have used this power on. He made alts named after one of our GM's.

By the way, as much as I am hearing here... no one has mentioned anything to me in-game about those things.. hmm.
Old   #146

If you think about it, maybe these players on your server don't want any retribution coming from the GMs in question. Needless to say imo you should definately talk to your staff about these kind of reports cause it looks bad on your server when it's posted here instead of taken care of in-house. Just my two cents.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstarx View Post
If you think about it, maybe these players on your server don't want any retribution coming from the GMs in question. Needless to say imo you should definately talk to your staff about these kind of reports cause it looks bad on your server when it's posted here instead of taken care of in-house. Just my two cents.
Agreed, and I have talked with them again, along with it I am writing up a rules/guidelines for new GM's. Hope everyone realizes that our GM's are relatively new, due to the fact that our server has just returned after being gone.

Everything will get better in time, and as long as you let me know when something goes wrong, I can try to fix it.

Thanks folks. ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #148

seems like talking with them won't bring u anything..

just seen Magica(GM Elemental) 1-Hitting!!! a Templar with 140k hp.. multiple players complained about that..
if that's not buffed up it's probably a +255 card .. just saying
Old   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggzigg View Post
seems like talking with them won't bring u anything..

just seen Magica(GM Elemental) 1-Hitting!!! a Templar with 140k hp.. multiple players complained about that..
if that's not buffed up it's probably a +255 card .. just saying
Ele is actually one of the better GMs... She seems to listen to the players instead of intimidate them.... But(not being sexist) it could just be 'cause she's a woman and she's less angry face than the other GMs.. I dunno.

Ele and Scott seem to be the only two that try to help out or give advice on stuff... Minato just seems useless and power hungry... Idk.
Old   #150

To me it seems the server is slowly going down hill. Hopefully decently responsible people can be put in charge and fix things for the better.

Closed Thread