Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers)

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Hmm... Might want to ask that on the Hyperion Forum...

Old   #152

elite*gold: 140
can you fix bat Launcher

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #153

Any idea why i can't join the server?

"Cannot connect to the login server" and the sframe crashes.

Cannot get into the webpage either. Any help? Thanks.
Old   #154

Was doing a bit of maintenance. Everything is back up. Sorry about that.

Old   #155

I can't tell if this server is a joke or not.
Generally overpowered items and pets that break PvP and PvE as a whole, not to mention the grotesque censorship from the admin team.

And I thought Zesua was bad..
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #156

Message me on e-pvp or on Skype.

Old   #157

Hello people,

First of all let me be honest and say this, I am one of your fans & honestly this is really good job that you could host this server for very long time.

Second of all i am very thankful for your entire team and especially Ichigo.

here is my own Opinion, you know some people might care about it and also you guys might do as well.

I'm going to begin with the thing i like in the server.
-Balanced PvP and PvE at all.
-Great, realistic and perfect custom pets ( i liked the ideas for each one ).
-Good and easy NPCs especially the ones in HV.
-Perfect new dungeon [Pit of Tartarus] and real fun and interesting ( no gates or respawn time ).
-Almost everything in game is possible.
-No Lag DC or Hack.

Well we don't have to keep going through this, everything i clear and we can see that in game

But unfortunately there is nothing and nobody completely perfect in this world.
So here are the things i don't like in the server and i really would like them to be changed.
-Entire GMs staff, and if you ask your self why ? reasons aren't hard to figure ( they are rude, ignoring people, exp-less, haters, never been fair especially at holing events and they bothering at whole chat ) actually these are some of the problems we face with GMs in game, beside they are not any HELPFUL or USEFUL they don't answer any of player's questions or solve their issues.
-Events routine is really BORING, ANNOYING, unfair and silly. i am sorry but i really can not see any fun or any point of holding them daily.
#For example we are here in private servers to try new things in the game and no one can win these events but questers. how come ? we had enough of doing quests on retail server. We Do NOT want to be QUESTERS anymore. we are here to play, have fun, PK, make some money and staged pets and testing.
-Enchantment rate ( i know it must be little hard to make some fun ) but honestly this is not any hard this is pissing off, disappointment, boring and killer for fun.
#For example if you want to make just one S5 Serin you need to buy Over 200 empty cards and still not enough to make sure 100% that you will get one at the end. (using jokers ? this should help a lot but it doesn't help at all) i am a summer class and now tried to fail s0 with s0 to have higher chance to make s5 serin (with two R7 jokers summoned and skilled up) after failing those s0 serins i should get s4 and s4 successes at the first try but guess what ? i've failed like 9 times.

these 3 things must be changed to keep the quality high as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #158

here is also a thing you need a high rates and low also cant see a server with high rates only need to let the players that like PVE have a 2-3x exp with like 10 x drops would be a good way need to branch out a bit and work on 8.2 files like all others are trying to do but eh
Thanks
1 User
Old   #159

What is going on with this server

no gms have been on in at least a week no updates crashing server every 15 minutes nothing. we need xiejezu! please fix us lol.
Old   #160

hi, I was attempting to try out this server but the website is running very slowly, I wonder why. Also, I was unable to register due to errors such as "the name was taken" "the answer was incorrect"
Old   #161

Server is a mess dunno what will happen I feel a wipe is inevitable even tho ichigo said it wouldn't happen again. Can't get any update on server so don't know what's gonna happen
Old   #162

i've dn't play here since 1 month but i loved their dungeon <3
Old   #163

Told you idiots about 5 times, all you have to do is send a poke on TS saying the server is crashing. It requires a cleaning of old database values that are no longer used. Takes 5 minutes of downtime, and no wipe.

Xijezu has nothing to do with Team Hyperion, not sure why you need him in this thread.

Off-topic: TealSky (iSmoke), since when is multi-accounting allowed? Weren't you perm banned from epvp?
Old   #164

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Told you idiots about 5 times, all you have to do is send a poke on TS saying the server is crashing. It requires a cleaning of old database values that are no longer used. Takes 5 minutes of downtime, and no wipe.

Xijezu has nothing to do with Team Hyperion, not sure why you need him in this thread.

Off-topic: TealSky (iSmoke), since when is multi-accounting allowed? Weren't you perm banned from epvp?
I think you are talking about your dbo.Item that is causing the crashes you should add something in the on_server_startup smp (i think that is the correct name). If the server will crash it will clean the database automatically on startup. Less work for you^^
Or you can setup the sqlagent that is doing that for you periodically (every 24 hours or something like that)

@ALL: XIJEZU IS A MOD ON EPVPERS THAT MEANS HE ISN'T ALLOWED TO JOIN ANY PSERVER PROJECT!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #165

Ichigo what's your ts I'll get on and does website need to be cleaned?

Closed Thread