Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Redemption Phoenix] Closing the Gates to the public

Discussion on [Redemption Phoenix] Closing the Gates to the public within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/27/2012, 00:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
But one thing was disturbing me ;

"....summoning scroll fiasco and now with Excellency claiming he can use GM commands to modify his character..."

what does claiming means dude,isnt those screenies clear enough ? ;

and yea.. ma friend "KissOfDeath" Told me that he got mad cuz u dont commemorate he and those are for it maybe u remember it ;

* 'My Favorite his nick is matching so **** good..

Hmmm.. i think im done. Nice day gentlemans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 00:31   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
asonuföavsdfaösdo? Yep. Think so too, don't get your message tho.

Your text is as bad as your nick. Start writing messages anybody can understand.

Furthermore:

you

dont need *++

a

new line for
each w*ord

and **+s"§$%&/( you dont need those wildcards and stuff. just use those and we are happy: " , . : ! ?

I have not senD that massge for you ..* Arabs have been insulting and I am not satisfied that

" Defended what is right " ..
Old 01/27/2012, 00:49   #18

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklinq View Post
But one thing was disturbing me ;

"....summoning scroll fiasco and now with Excellency claiming he can use GM commands to modify his character..."

what does claiming means dude,isnt those screenies clear enough ? ;

and yea.. ma friend "KissOfDeath" Told me that he got mad cuz u dont commemorate he and those are for it maybe u remember it ;

Hmmm.. i think im done. Nice day gentlemans.
Eh, and you think these things prove what to me? Even if you have found an exploit do you think I won't fix it? Are you really that naive. BTW if these screenshots are not removed in oh say thirty minutes. You will be banned aswell.

(Oh and wow he showed the same two staffs that could've easily come from any one of the gm's /clap you got me there bro. I can't babysit everyone all hours of the day... You are seriously funny man, I hope that you believe you have me intimidated or w/e)

-Edit-

And you need to just go ahead and tell the truth, those weapon shots are way old cause I check the DB for high gear every day ^_^. And since I deleted them the first time there has been no more. So your friend KissOfDeath can KissMyAss. Furthermore, it looks like our script was vulnerable to SQL inject because I lazily used a script that was not well up to par with the daunting task it was being used for.

This has been resolved and our new script is completely SQL injection proof. You now have about 26 minutes or so.

-Double Edit-

Nah NVM, I'll just ban you too. Well you brought it on yourself.

-Triple Edit-

Oh oh and post where I banned his little WhoCaresAK and no one's heard from his ho ass since.. thank you /preach-off
Old 01/27/2012, 01:02   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Eh, and you think these things prove what to me? Even if you have found an exploit do you think I won't fix it? Are you really that naive. BTW if these screenshots are not removed in oh say thirty minutes. You will be banned aswell.

-Edit-

And you need to just go ahead and tell the truth, those weapon shots are way old cause I check the DB for high gear every day ^_^. And since I deleted them the first time there has been no more. So your friend KissOfDeath can KissMyAss. Furthermore, it looks like our script was vulnerable to SQL inject because I lazily used a script that was not well up to par with the daunting task it was being used for.

This has been resolved and our new script is completely SQL injection proof. You now have about 26 minutes or so.
I just want to say you are not a dev.You are just a loser.

Well,Who am I? Im KissOfDeath.Say goodnight to the bad guys. Haha.
Old 01/27/2012, 01:07   #20

*shakes head* script kiddies making a big deal out of something that just got patched even tho im not even thinking it was a sql injection just some gm got stupid and gave out toys
Old 01/27/2012, 01:09   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawier View Post
I just want to say you are not a dev.You are just a loser.

Well,Who am I? Im KissOfDeath.Say goodnight to the bad guys. Haha.
omg...

/shivers

bro...you're cold as Ice, I'm freakin terried. :P Why don't you go back to being a pain in someone elses ***. No one misses you at Redemption mate and very few even know who you are...even less care keep making me lulz please.
Old 01/27/2012, 01:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
omg...

/shivers

bro...you're cold as Ice, I'm freakin terried. :P Why don't you go back to being a pain in someone elses ***. No one misses you at Redemption mate and very few even know who you are...even less care keep making me lulz please.
Dude....But i dont understand you.Because i dont know ***** language.

Ciao.
Old 01/27/2012, 01:43   #23

Lol what a ho response ^_^ Good job living up to your reputation
Old 01/27/2012, 01:48   #24

ok guys knock it off your letting them get to you smoke its not worth the time of day to respond back
Old 01/27/2012, 01:49   #25

Nah, I was taking the night off and they seemed entertaining enough. But I guess let the dogs play with their ropes right :P HA HA have fun guys.
Old 01/27/2012, 02:32   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevXTr0y View Post
?
do you think i'm noob
you think you are knowing every thing

بتفكر حالك بتعرف كل شي
ولا مشان عملت كم شغلة سخيفة بدك تقززنا فيهم

اشياء غبية الي عاملها
شكلك سارقهم من هنا

new leeacher site:

اخي لا تفضح نفسك ساي كل الاشياء والمواضيع الموجودة في ذاك المنتدا عبار عن مواضيع اصلا موجودة بس هم يعملوا هذي المواضيع علشان بضعض منها اصحابها سحبوها لانهم مشوا لانكاربون يعني بمعني اخر مواضيعهم اصلا (مسروقة) فهمة
وانا ما كنت ابي اقون انك نوب بجد كنت علي شكل مزحة
اسف لو جرحة مشاعرك
Old 01/27/2012, 05:24   #27

meh.. -_- stfu ismoke

ur server logo has "Private Server for all" and now Closing -.-?

anyways i thank *** cuz i was not playing on ur server i'm with Gavsta he is the best

i know there are alot of noob players and persons but u have to dev/learn them not block them

i know my english is bad, but still usefull and able to read :P

and to be honest i rly thank u for every thing u did for elitepvpers and ur developments

try to think better next times gl
Old 01/27/2012, 11:53   #28

Received Thanks: 1,011
Yeah, play on leecher gavsta *** server :P

Everyone who runs a server, has the full decision what he can do with it. Except it!
Old 01/27/2012, 12:15   #29

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Yeah, play on leecher gavsta *** server :P

Everyone who runs a server, has the full decision what he can do with it. Except it!
"I am Gavsta. I am one. I am "Infinite". I do leech. I do steel credits. Expect me!"
Old 01/27/2012, 12:30   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
اخي لا تفضح نفسك ساي كل الاشياء والمواضيع الموجودة في ذاك المنتدا عبار عن مواضيع اصلا موجودة بس هم يعملوا هذي المواضيع علشان بضعض منها اصحابها سحبوها لانهم مشوا لانكاربون يعني بمعني اخر مواضيعهم اصلا (مسروقة) فهمة
وانا ما كنت ابي اقون انك نوب بجد كنت علي شكل مزحة
اسف لو جرحة مشاعرك
never mind
المسامح كريم