Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

redemption update staged skin (question)

Discussion on redemption update staged skin (question) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
redemption update staged skin (question)

so we have the client updated and we thank you guys for releasing this to the public... but how do we go about seeing the staged creature skins in game ? i run the learn all skills (pet) in adcon but the pets dont have new skins .. only staged skills.. do we need to manually edit the skins in the database ? some help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
paul
Old 11/29/2011, 16:03   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
You must use the client and the client update both posted in the same area...if you can follow directions no support will be given. Furthermore we will not be releasing the raw files period.

Thanks to:

- Andrees-Hatim
- Speedy
- Xijezu
- iSmokeDrow
- Raskim2000
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2011, 19:34   #3

Quote:
- Andrees-Hatim
is Dieb. i know him
he's Diebin moded client from me
Old 12/02/2011, 23:07   #4

Not sure if this is only me, but for me to see the staged skins, I must have my in game graphics options above medium settings, If i set it below and relog the skins disappear :/ I dunno y. Might just be me tho, but thought I'd share that, see if it works for any one else.