Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need testers for my pserver

Discussion on i need testers for my pserver within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need testers for my pserver

i just need 5-8 testers to test my server if it have a crash or bug or anything

add me on skype :darknesshero2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need testers :D
11/07/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 44 Replies
Hello everyone! Nothing official yet, but I need some players and experts PServer to do some tests on my server. Item Mall does not work yet, but it is not an emergency. Multiple item drop in AR and the first map. I need to know really what is the performance of my system. I count on the help of you and if desired, remain on the server. Slowly I am adjusting things. To sign up visit: Wellcome to Shaiya Heroes
Need testers !!!!
01/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i did a register page :D:D:D:D:D join hamachi room : ID: CoPS Pass: 123 If it work i will post my server again hehe but tell me if it works
I need some testers
01/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Alright, nothing major, just a fun program to let you talk to brs ;P. It translates from English to Br and Vice Versa. It will also speak back the text to you in your choice of br voice or english voice. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6717/translato r17ax.jpg You dont need a reason, post count, karma, just leave a reply and ill send out the programs in the next few days.