Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse problem with (win 10, maybe?) or (my computer settings)

Discussion on Mouse problem with (win 10, maybe?) or (my computer settings) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 77
Mouse problem with (win 10, maybe?) or (my computer settings)

Hey guys, a friend of mine said that win 10 is awesome and it really worth try,
so i downloaded it and installed it [ took me 4 hours,wtf xD ]
It was working fine before but now whenever i try to open any SRO client my mouse stops working, hence, i'm still able to move it but i can't click on anything even if i closed the client and unplugged it, but it works again if i restarted my computer, this is pretty weird i know. does anyone know why this is this happening? I'd really appreciate any help/suggestion at least

ps: Suggestions like [re-install os,change your os to win xxxx,smth similar to ******* up my os] are not welcome.
pps: I don't know if this is the right section or not xD
Old 03/30/2015, 01:22   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Wrong section.
you probably have to update your mouse driver, also are you getting any error codes? like 0XXX bla.
If so then you've to uninstall/install the driver in compatibility mode with Windows 8.1 and check if it works fine ..had the same issue before.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2015, 01:28   #3

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Wrong section.
you probably have to update your mouse driver, also are you getting any error codes? like 0XXX bla.
If so then you've to uninstall/install the driver in compatibility mode with Windows 8.1 and check if it works fine ..had the same issue before.
yea i tried compatibility mode and it worked fine, thanks^^
#closerequest
Closed Thread