Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fellow pets

Discussion on fellow pets within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fellow pets

Hello epvpers, does anybody have and would like to share all fellow pets database lines and media/data files?
Thank you in advance! ^^
Old 11/28/2016, 03:32   #2

Bump!

Got some files but whenever I spanw a pet , the game crashes and I can't find the error in dump file, some help / ideas?
Old 11/28/2016, 08:41   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Refobjchar lines+itemdata, this hint should be enough.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2016, 11:15   #4

RefObjCommon with RefObjChar (the pet data itself) AND RefObjItem (only for the items, you want to use their respective items to spawn them, don't cha?). Keep in mind, [Link] column of RefObjCommon must always match the [ID] column of the other to tables.

RefSkill is the last table you are going to edit, regarding of attack pattern/skills, obviously.

If you have them all gathered up, implement them client sided. Just skip and leave skilleffects.txt in this process, at first. Boot up your game and check if they spawn, or not. Most of the issues are skilleffect related (wrong conditions, declarations, parameters, excel misconstrued the . and , separation, etc).

The rest is up to you.
Old 12/02/2016, 00:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
RefObjCommon with RefObjChar (the pet data itself) AND RefObjItem (only for the items, you want to use their respective items to spawn them, don't cha?). Keep in mind, [Link] column of RefObjCommon must always match the [ID] column of the other to tables.

RefSkill is the last table you are going to edit, regarding of attack pattern/skills, obviously.

If you have them all gathered up, implement them client sided. Just skip and leave skilleffects.txt in this process, at first. Boot up your game and check if they spawn, or not. Most of the issues are skilleffect related (wrong conditions, declarations, parameters, excel misconstrued the . and , separation, etc).

The rest is up to you.
Does Refskill count? I mean as far as I know pet skills are not available for vsro files, or am I wrong?
I guess the problem is in media, the reobjcommon and refobjchar lines/linfs are fine, I could not be able to open the GS in case there was any problem...
Regards!
Old 12/02/2016, 01:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Does Refskill count? I mean as far as I know pet skills are not available for vsro files, or am I wrong?
I guess the problem is in media, the reobjcommon and refobjchar lines/linfs are fine, I could not be able to open the GS in case there was any problem...
Regards!
You still need the regular attack pattern, which is either a regular "heads up", "charge" or a "paw attack". Thus, _RefSkill is still important, otherwise, they won't do anything but just staring them to death... more or less.

Skills, as active usage ones, are only available via internal hacks (editing and inserting special *.2dt files and modifying the client + gameserver) or on clients like cSRO-R and such.

Ensure that separators like "," and "." ain't mistakenly switched.
The client, since its reading in english (1.5 (US) = 1 1/2. 1,5 (EU) = 1 1/2), you should assure that the media links are also using the DOT as a separator. Make also sure using a correct extration of the database in terms of data length. Not like using one line from *ObjCommon and pasting the respective ID one from *ObjChar and leaving all zeros and co there where they are.
Old 12/07/2016, 22:43   #7

Thanks for your replies, I did it again. Every line is fine, the problem is with the pet's " body ". Chardata, itemdata, refobjcommo , refobjchar , refobjitem , everything is fine, the main problem is when I spawn the pet my client turns into clientless. This is what I don't understand , what is missing?
Media : Icons - checked 100 times
Data :- Prim 1. Ani
2. Mesh
3. Mtrl
4. Skel
5. Snd
-Res
Particles - cos
everything checkd, is something that I'm missing and I don't know about?
Old 12/16/2016, 16:55   #8

The files that I had were damaged, I extracted everything from another vsro client and works fine. Solved, request to be closed. Thanks everybody for your replies and help