Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Avatars and Fellow Pets etc

Discussion on All Avatars and Fellow Pets etc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Avatars and Fellow Pets etc

Good night guys,

Im creating a server to play with my friends using the following vSRO Client 1.188 and vSRO Files.

Forum has several DB I can download, but not, I want to go trying to go through my learning more about it, and would like to keep the lv 110 xD

Have managed to set up the basics for the game, as the new chars will start the game, items, sp, gold, etc...Its done successfully!

My Problems:
Quote:
I've tried to do several guides to unlock the avatars and not works, is only 3 hats. :S

Another problem, I downloaded the files Animal Companions and was wondering if there is any way to change the IDs of texts in media.pk2 because there are many lines, doing this manually is not possible lol

The ID's in SQL are automatic, so they are completely different from the order of media.pk2
Another doubt, I'm downloading the kSRO...Using the media.pk2 and Data, I can add more items to my server? As avatars, other equipment, pets, etc?

Regards
Old 01/27/2013, 10:04   #2

yes
Old 01/27/2013, 13:43   #3

Default database and default client should have compatible IDs.

Tip : Always use Notepad++

As for items and characters,the concept is :
_Refobjcommon + _Refobjchar(connects through Link column) = Characterdata line media side

_Refobjcommon + _RefObjItem(connects through Link column) = Itemdata line media side

For the avatars problem,I'm guessing that you mean the item mall.
Shop consists of 4 tables :
RefPackageitem (same name media side) : information about the item deployment in the shop.
RefScrapOfPackageitem (same name media side) : information about the item state e.g. plus,blues etc.
RefPricepolicyofitem (same name media side) : information about the payment device(method) used to purchase the item and the quantity required to purchase.
RefShopGoods (same name media side): information about the NPC who holds the item for sale,and the position of that item in the shop e.g. first slot/second slot etc.

If the lines exists,check the service column in both sides(media and database),It's the first column and can hold values (0,1)

Also,I don't recommend copying/pasting ready-to-put stuff from releases ,it's always better to create them one by one-even if they take much time-,this way you'll get to know better about the files and to avoid crashes and errors.

Cheers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2013, 16:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Default database and default client should have compatible IDs.

Tip : Always use Notepad++

As for items and characters,the concept is :
_Refobjcommon + _Refobjchar(connects through Link column) = Characterdata line media side

_Refobjcommon + _RefObjItem(connects through Link column) = Itemdata line media side

For the avatars problem,I'm guessing that you mean the item mall.
Shop consists of 4 tables :
RefPackageitem (same name media side) : information about the item deployment in the shop.
RefScrapOfPackageitem (same name media side) : information about the item state e.g. plus,blues etc.
RefPricepolicyofitem (same name media side) : information about the payment device(method) used to purchase the item and the quantity required to purchase.
RefShopGoods (same name media side): information about the NPC who holds the item for sale,and the position of that item in the shop e.g. first slot/second slot etc.

If the lines exists,check the service column in both sides(media and database),It's the first column and can hold values (0,1)

Also,I don't recommend copying/pasting ready-to-put stuff from releases ,it's always better to create them one by one-even if they take much time-,this way you'll get to know better about the files and to avoid crashes and errors.

Cheers
Thnx Bro..And about ksro? x)
Old 01/27/2013, 20:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayc0n View Post
Thnx Bro..And about ksro? x)
Yes,you can add items from Ksro to Vsro..but there are some types of stuff that you can't add:

-Items that require special 3D rendering (viking avatar-blue soul knight avatar-red scourge avatar).
-Items that don't have a function which is already coded in the vsro gameserver,such as name-change scrolls/enhancers etc.
-Some new skills (they require alot of fixes before making them work with Vsro).
Thanks
2 Users