Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is spoof Ip and remote proxy ?

Discussion on what is spoof Ip and remote proxy ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb what is spoof Ip and remote proxy ?

exactly like the title says
Old 05/23/2016, 13:46   #2

Bump
Old 05/24/2016, 12:26   #3

hard to google ip spoofing?
your threads are stupid, sorry.
start to use your brain its not just an accessory
Old 05/24/2016, 21:46   #4

No not hard, to let you know iam not asking something here before i google it but since i couldn't find a good informatiom about it i asked
also it's not stupidity iam just a beginner no problem with that
also remote proxy thing is stupid too?
Old 06/05/2016, 16:33   #5

shame no one answered. I also wanted to known

BUMP
Old 06/05/2016, 20:20   #6

not sure what google you are using but the answer is there.
Spoof:
In computer networking, IP address spoofing or IP spoofing is the creation of Internet Protocol (IP) packets with a forged source IP address, with the purpose of concealing the identity of the sender or impersonating another computing system.

Remote proxy:
A remote proxy server is usually computer hardware that acts as a go-between for client computer requests on a typical networked server. It can be located anywhere, and can also be a software program instead of an actual server. Its purpose is to perform a gateway function on network requests on a server, for security, filtering, and performance reasons.
Old 06/06/2016, 04:30   #7
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Arrow <span itemprop="articleSection">Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions</span> -> P…

#moved to correct section
Old 06/06/2016, 04:49   #8

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by illa.esro View Post
not sure what google you are using but the answer is there.
Spoof:
In computer networking, IP address spoofing or IP spoofing is the creation of Internet Protocol (IP) packets with a forged source IP address, with the purpose of concealing the identity of the sender or impersonating another computing system.

Remote proxy:
A remote proxy server is usually computer hardware that acts as a go-between for client computer requests on a typical networked server. It can be located anywhere, and can also be a software program instead of an actual server. Its purpose is to perform a gateway function on network requests on a server, for security, filtering, and performance reasons.
Well I am sure they just want to know which IP to put in some released filter src or cfg. y u no spek camel language br0?

So how about you guys start giving direct questions like 'What to put here, there and attach some img to make our lives easier'. The fact that you googled such terms and understood nothing is sad.
Thanks
1 User