Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question (Name Spoof)

Discussion on Question (Name Spoof) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question (Name Spoof)

Sorry I have not played 2 moons in a long *** time, used to be common here on elitepvpers Did they ever fix the name spoof cheat where you could talk with other peoples names lol was it ever publicly released?
Old 10/23/2009, 04:12   #2

sorry man but this is the wrong section, try the questions/answers section
Old 10/23/2009, 04:35   #3

+#1 reported cause wrong section
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2009, 11:04   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Moved
Old 10/23/2009, 12:07   #5

elite*gold: 20
yes it still works , and it's been released pub but not really properly. like i don't think there was ever a thread on how to do it created but there's posts around that say how to do it.
Old 10/25/2009, 15:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
+#1 reported cause wrong section
Gave thanks for being a little *Somthing*, lol hope it makes you feel good in life.
Old 10/25/2009, 15:09   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported 2x post
Old 10/26/2009, 03:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
#reported 2x post
lol QQ much?

Lol what has the forum came to, just a bunch of snitchs lol the guy above me clearly is taking pictures of people hacking just to report them look at his sig, lol I really am disapointed in 2moons now. People like him comming to leach just 2 report everyone else.
Old 10/26/2009, 15:05   #9

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
snitch? no...he is beeing a guard you can see 100 applications for a forum guard here

that SS in his signature is a SS of one of most anoying ppl ever on this forum, he was baned once and then registerd again, that SS is a mockery twors him, this is not an official 2moons forum and on that SS he is not hacking

and last but not least i would call him a leecher...since you can see one every day each time you look in the mirror

and now leave all this conversation behind beacuse it has nothing to do with the topic you posted
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2009, 17:15   #10

Lol I am a leacher yet, your still using some of the things I helped bring to 2moons such as the orignal public friendly guide to PvE Immunity etc.. Maybe sir you should do some research and check my past posts and notice I have been here more than 2 years longer then you I have a life. Unlike you and I quit 2 moons for sometime. I also am still part of the 2 moons Dev team so your right Im the leacher what have you done?

Maybe this will refresh your memory. Now who is the leacher now?

I also helped devlope Perm Long Range and Monster Editing way before your *** has even heard of 2moons.

I Simply was wondering if one of the projects we were working on was ever fully Publicly Released I doubt you even know what it is.
Please close this thread. I appologise for posting in a non Questions area however It used to not be, It used to be a Open Dissicussion on Any and All Hacks on 2moons. Maybe Elitepvpers when they change the rules should upgrade an agreement on the ToS
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2009, 19:33   #11

How naive you are, do you realy think i just joined 2 months ago ...

I do not play 2moons anymore aswell, but I still remained active and kept updating my stuff

So to anwser ur question what have I done?

- in premium section

So lets rewiew here now

a member 2 years and then some has been surpassed by a 2 months old member by FAAAR

No life? please, that is like the oldest of oldest excuses in this and next world, ofcourse I have a "life", everyone does, it just happen to be that have more brains...

and just to not to all the spamm here....ill give you an anwser to ur question

log ingame, once ur in the map, open ce, attach dekaron exe process...write ur char name in search box, change search value to text and choose first given adress, double click it, it should appear in he hacks list below, then change the value (ur char name) to whatever you want example [GM]Leecher and when you send message it will say [GM]Leecher: kakkarot is smarter then me...i hope you get it
Old 10/26/2009, 23:27   #12

So?

Dont forget you are still using the basis of what we the people from beta started all this you know because of us? How ******* hard is it to use C++ and or VB to auto write to a crc script or change values in a dycryped file The hardest part is the GUI which is still easy as hell (lol I just suck with graphics) Anyways not here to have a flame war with you I dont care about you.. I work 12 hours a day Mon-Friday and on the weekends when I am in town I spend with my Girlfriend so I really have no time for you. Go make a trainer for somthing you discovered dont base it off of other peoples hard work.

Better call your trainer how to make something work off of someone elses work. What did you personally add to a trainer or crc that you found out? Hmm? hmm? did you actually do anything?
Old 10/26/2009, 23:43   #13

all that wasnt done by itself, so i did ALL of it

now about what you did, take a good look and say, what did you do hmm? hmm? lol

you are trying to flame the wrong ppl, you say you work 12 hours a day blah blah the rest you spend with ur gf blay blah yadi yadi yada anyhow

let me fill you in,

this is a complex graphicon to show you the stats

. this is me

this is you

that tutorial is no better then any of mine, i rewiewd ur stuff (didnt took long ) you didnt do s*** so you are in no possition to flame anyone, C++ dude do you realy know what are you talking about, you are actualy somewhat a spammer, i have seen many many rule brakings, irregulations etc, if i would take my time and check out every single little post you made and report every mistake you did i could probably get you banned, since i'm very good at that

your topic has been anwserd, go back to your girlfriend and leave the virtual world for the ones that have time

#requested close
Old 10/27/2009, 00:31   #14

Well please do it have me banned lol, Thanks for the treat =) 2 bad ur not a mod..
Closed Thread