Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can fix the Embleme Help !

Discussion on How can fix the Embleme Help ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Exclamation How can fix the Embleme Help !

i Set Up File zila i set up the type.txt and still no work.

some nice guide? i use Google epvp regazone all and no work , some help ? Thanks you!
Old 05/11/2016, 10:32   #2

elite*gold: 294
With filezilla its an easy part.
Make sure u allowed Port 21 and the .exe file in your Windows Firewall.
If it still dont work, send me a PM, so I can give u my skype.
If you contact me please prepare a teamviewer11 session, so I can support you.

hf & gl
Old 07/10/2016, 15:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Pm me in skype, and i will fix for you SKYPE: dhanieto
Old 07/11/2016, 13:21   #4

elite*gold: 16
Seems like copying a name is not enough to make a similarly popular server like the original part of sjsro . As part of the original team i'm saying you are lucky that the owners are not involved in silkroad anymore. Lame what u doin bud. :|
Old 07/11/2016, 14:15   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Seems like copying a name is not enough to make a similarly popular server like the original part of sjsro . As part of the original team i'm saying you are lucky that the owners are not involved in silkroad anymore, and you don't get sued to the ground. Lame what u doin bud. :|
LOL

Wait ... lemme fetch your information and rephrase, sjsro, illegal, suing:

The SJSRO team, which illegally obtained precious Silkroad Online server files from a Company, named JOYMAX Co., Ltd., without paying for it, were able to sue someone, who uses the same method running illegal files on a not registered and copyrighted name, in this case SJSRO.

Alright m8, @Opener go and dig yourself a grave, because someone from the illegal scene could be able to sue you on a legal way. @-WannaBeFormer-SJSRO-Staffmember: Sue him, immediately, it is your chance!!!