Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About drop amount number

Discussion on About drop amount number within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About drop amount number

So listen
Now i added drop to a particular unique let's say
Minimum drop = 70
Maximum drop = 100
So it should be drop like 70 ~100 unit
when i killed the unique it dropped only 10!!
when i changed the unique level to higher level it droped 50!
But it stucked with 50 unit only drops
I wanna make drop 80~100
any solution ?
thanks in advance
Old 12/29/2015, 21:13   #2

Easy.

The server usually has a hardcoded part, which handles the drop amount according to the level matching the unique/monster.
You won't ever get the max amount of drops (or even a single one, if not focing 100% drop amount and chance) of a unique, lets say Tiger Girl, if you are Lv 140 and killing it.

The "amount" which you try to declare, 70 to 100 units depends on the refitem you declared as a stackable amount.

If for instance the HP Potion has a max stack amount of 50 (stock one), you are killing a mob which drops that HP Potion, and you are setting it as "drop about 70~100 pieces at once", there won't be a case, where a mob will drop 51 or more of it on that specific stack.
Increase the stack amount in your item's table (_RefObjItem) or declare another drop to the mob.
Old 12/29/2015, 21:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Easy.

The server usually has a hardcoded part, which handles the drop amount according to the level matching the unique/monster.
You won't ever get the max amount of drops (or even a single one, if not focing 100% drop amount and chance) of a unique, lets say Tiger Girl, if you are Lv 140 and killing it.

The "amount" which you try to declare, 70 to 100 units depends on the refitem you declared as a stackable amount.

If for instance the HP Potion has a max stack amount of 50 (stock one), you are killing a mob which drops that HP Potion, and you are setting it as "drop about 70~100 pieces at once", there won't be a case, where a mob will drop 51 or more of it on that specific stack.
Increase the stack amount in your item's table (_RefObjItem) or declare another drop to the mob.
Thanks for your time firstly
I was trying to add arena coin drop from uniques
and the RefObjItem stack is already 5000 for ( Arena coin )
The weird thing is ( ROC ) drops 100 arena ++
but the other unique drops only 45~50
what's so special with roc that letting him drops that amount
that's what leads me to craziness
Old 12/30/2015, 01:54   #4

Set in _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop Like

DropAmountMin = 81 / DropAmountMax = 100 / DropRatio = 1

Else, Check if Ur Cliente Is configured with a maxstack same like a _RefObjitem ..
Old 12/30/2015, 08:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinal2 View Post
Set in _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop Like

DropAmountMin = 81 / DropAmountMax = 100 / DropRatio = 1

Else, Check if Ur Cliente Is configured with a maxstack same like a _RefObjitem ..
I've done that before and still the same problem , weird right ?
Old 12/30/2015, 09:49   #6

The stack has been set correctly and the drop amount, too, and yet it is not working as intended?
Might be just another Joymax bullcrap. For instance, you cannot declare a drop with +8 or higher, even while Joymax had a plus drop value set as 12 max. I tried it. Didn't even matter setting degreed item rates to 100% of each level assignment and plus chance range, +7 was the max.

Welp, about the Roc stuff, Joymax literally copied lots of stuff from other games, since the European race got announced and released. You will find, as a pretty passionate Lineage 2 player, a lot of similarities to the stuff, which declares to be the European expansion. Tanks, wizards, rogues, etc. (oddly, summoners are missing, lol), as well the aggro pull and trigger system (attacking a crowd will attract them all with a high amount of aggro puffer, which only decays after a while or by debuffing/someone else damaging), are ****** close to L2.

Roc on it's own is more a "Raid/Instance Boss", instead of a simple roaming Boss, or as we call "Unique". Raid bosses are mainly being fought in a group and shouldn't be soloable, and the amount should be shared among all anticipating players/parties/clans. Should be the same for Medusa, too.

Oh well. We won't ever get smart of Joymax's work. They are even declaring regionID to a limited smallint, who the **** messed that up? Wanna teleport your character to a region grid higher than 32,767? Or wanna add regions like the Jupiter Temple's zone B and C instances, or those 3 Jupiter unique rooms as to their own origin coordinate? Well, nope. You cannot, but you can walk and exit there, and yet the server module sends the correct information to saves em.
Old 12/30/2015, 11:17   #7

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
The stack has been set correctly and the drop amount, too, and yet it is not working as intended?
Might be just another Joymax bullcrap. For instance, you cannot declare a drop with +8 or higher, even while Joymax had a plus drop value set as 12 max. I tried it. Didn't even matter setting degreed item rates to 100% of each level assignment and plus chance range, +7 was the max.

Welp, about the Roc stuff, Joymax literally copied lots of stuff from other games, since the European race got announced and released. You will find, as a pretty passionate Lineage 2 player, a lot of similarities to the stuff, which declares to be the European expansion. Tanks, wizards, rogues, etc. (oddly, summoners are missing, lol), as well the aggro pull and trigger system (attacking a crowd will attract them all with a high amount of aggro puffer, which only decays after a while or by debuffing/someone else damaging), are bloody close to L2.

Roc on it's own is more a "Raid/Instance Boss", instead of a simple roaming Boss, or as we call "Unique". Raid bosses are mainly being fought in a group and shouldn't be soloable, and the amount should be shared among all anticipating players/parties/clans. Should be the same for Medusa, too.

Oh well. We won't ever get smart of Joymax's work. They are even declaring regionID to a limited smallint, who the fuck messed that up? Wanna teleport your character to a region grid higher than 32,767? Or wanna add regions like the Jupiter Temple's zone B and C instances, or those 3 Jupiter unique rooms as to their own origin coordinate? Well, nope. You cannot, but you can walk and exit there, and yet the server module sends the correct information to saves em.
You're hurting my feelings by mentioning Lineage 2, I loved that game
Old 12/31/2015, 00:05   #8

Quote:

Welp, about the Roc stuff, Joymax literally copied lots of stuff from other games, since the European race got announced and released. You will find, as a pretty passionate Lineage 2 player, a lot of similarities to the stuff, which declares to be the European expansion. Tanks, wizards, rogues, etc. (oddly, summoners are missing, lol), as well the aggro pull and trigger system (attacking a crowd will attract them all with a high amount of aggro puffer, which only decays after a while or by debuffing/someone else damaging), are bloody close to L2.

Oh well. We won't ever get smart of Joymax's work. They are even declaring regionID to a limited smallint, who the fuck messed that up? Wanna teleport your character to a region grid higher than 32,767? Or wanna add regions like the Jupiter Temple's zone B and C instances, or those 3 Jupiter unique rooms as to their own origin coordinate? Well, nope. You cannot, but you can walk and exit there, and yet the server module sends the correct information to saves em.
Yes you're right on all points
I think i can just copy Roc lines and change its skills / BSR / etc..
and create new uniques , this might drop like ROC , won't be hard right
* some servers has arabian uniques drops 150 arena * that's why i was sure that there're someway to do it , again i appreciate your time for commenting , thank you