Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean vsro server files

Discussion on Clean vsro server files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clean vsro server files

I'm looking for clean server files, not infected ones. They were released back then by justin but I cannot find em.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10/30/2015, 11:51   #2

The files which Justin released for vSRO were as infected as pre-released and afterwards released server modules.
Don't waste your time with this rumor. There aren't any clean files out there.

Besides, just 2-3 modules are infected, and yet they ain't dangerous nor they are doing anything suspicious and I am using them more than 5 years now (and I am not talking about Chernobyl's **** modules, which are real infected by himself).
Old 10/30/2015, 13:10   #3

I see, because I was using the original ones a while ago, they were infected but no harm came from em. Thank you.