Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Config FTW Data and Time for Diferent Siege

Discussion on [HELP] Config FTW Data and Time for Diferent Siege within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Config FTW Data and Time for Diferent Siege

Hello.

Can someone ask me if its possible edit in SMC or DB, diferents data from WAR in all castle . Exemple :

FORT JAN - ALL Sunday at 6 PM .

Fort HT - ALL Friday at 7 PM

Fort Bandit - All Wed at 6 PM ..

Someone can teach me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Siege] Siege Time..Help me dear friends..
09/02/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys.My client is siege 2 week of 1.I want to make weekly my siege war.How do each week make siege war ??
Siege Start Time
05/29/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
What part of the Siege Script actually controls the start time? I can set the year and fix the display in the client but what controls the time? USE GO /****** Object: UserDefinedFunction . Script Date: 01/10/2011 19:35:14 ******/ SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF GO ALTER FUNCTION . (
Siege time
01/19/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello i try alot in siege time in dbo.dungeonresoucre but nothing i try to convert the time to seconds : didn't work i try to convert the time to unix: didn't work does any one know how to change the time for siege?
Siege Time Help!
07/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello I do it for my server the siege battle. But when I looked the next siege's time i seen this: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100708/dekaron_2010_07_08_ 21h_22m_24s_0014_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg I done with the: -request a siege battle -Seal ritual -Seal register
[Config Data's and Other]
05/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
First Funhacker solved that problem so the other is no longer needed. I would like to inquire about the right data number and config line to edit to change the pets following. After searching through around 100 pages on the forum, i got sick of looking so i figured i would ask and see what happens -_- SO DONT FLAME ME FOR POSTING IT IF IT WAS POSTED PREVIOUSLY. (A LINK WOULD BE NICE).