Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SMC crashes when I try to login on it.

Discussion on SMC crashes when I try to login on it. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SMC crashes when I try to login on it.

Everything works fine, all the "Servers" and "Managers" load and tell they are successfully initialized. But as soon as I try to login on SMC, it tells me: Programm stopped working.

Is there anyone familiar with this crash? Any solutions?
Old 04/05/2015, 14:10   #2

computer > properties > advanced system settings > advanced > settings > Data execution prevention > Turn on dep for all programs and services expect those i select > then ADD SMC ..
i think this should end your problem
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2015, 17:18   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by B13. View Post
computer > properties > advanced system settings > advanced > settings > Data execution prevention > Turn on dep for all programs and services expect those i select > then ADD SMC ..
i think this should end your problem
Thanks, this actually worked!
Closed Thread

Tags
crash, login, smc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iSro crashes at login
02/18/2014 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I've search the forums up and down side to side! I start the client it launches but once in gets to the log in screen it just closes. I've disabled all firewalls and antiviruses Added all the sro exes into the DEP but nothing the pc has win 7 on it please someone help also there was no dump folder in the sro folder Thanks in advance for the help!
[E-SRO]Login Tips(Avoiding Crashes)
06/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 35 Replies
#Close Request this community doesn't deserve any thing
Login Crashes
09/03/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there anyone that knows how to fix the login every the login keeps crashing on me and no one can connect
Bot crashes after login.
05/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Im trying tologin and the client crashes after i login. I've downloaded Sunworld_4-3-10_Full_Client. from gamerzcrop.com i think and downloaded the clean original client. is it because my client or what? thanks btw im using cracked bot.
Random crashes after login
05/12/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hey all, I've installed Aion using the awesome guide from these forums and it worked great! It updated without problems and it even has an interface in english. However from the moment I log in, the game crashes to desktop after about 1-2 minutes. It gives no errormessage. I can start creating my char and start moving sliders, then suddenly it just closes the application. It happens at loginscreen aswell if I input my details, press ok, and just wait around. My setup is Win XP SP2...