Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login Crashes

Discussion on Login Crashes within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 77
Login Crashes

Is there anyone that knows how to fix the login every the login keeps crashing on me and no one can connect
Old 09/03/2010, 05:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
server restart
Old 09/03/2010, 10:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
You have to use a skript for restart your Login every 5 Minutes. Put this skript in /home/game/auth an give him chmod 777.

-->

cd /home/game/auth
chmod 777 auth.sh
sh auth.sh

I uploaded it for you!

GreeTz

.CranK.
Attached Files
File Type: rar auth.rar (109 Bytes, 23 views)
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide][ZSZC] How to fix crashes at login when using bot - Works 100% for me
02/20/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 126 Replies
Hello everyone. I noticed many of us have problems using the bot. I was myself in that kind of situation, not being able to bot, as my game was crashing at login screen. Also, i tried reinstalling the windows -> No luck! Don't try this! What seemed to help me was this : Version 1 1. Open your ZSZC folder and delete the following files, created by the bot :
How to make Hacks work [Crashes before Login]
09/14/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
How to Make Combat Arms Hack Work (Crashes at Game Start) 5 Easy Steps so easy a caveman could do it XP INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM I have just figured out a way to fix CombatArms from crashing at game start after injecting hacks. to do this follow the instructions. ;] What you will be doing is Turning off DEP (Data execution prevention) For Comabtarms, so that your computer will not End the proccess of CombatArms. Step 1 Go to Computer and the the top tabs press "System Properties" or
Bot crashes after login.
05/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Im trying tologin and the client crashes after i login. I've downloaded Sunworld_4-3-10_Full_Client. from gamerzcrop.com i think and downloaded the clean original client. is it because my client or what? thanks btw im using cracked bot.
Random crashes after login
05/12/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hey all, I've installed Aion using the awesome guide from these forums and it worked great! It updated without problems and it even has an interface in english. However from the moment I log in, the game crashes to desktop after about 1-2 minutes. It gives no errormessage. I can start creating my char and start moving sliders, then suddenly it just closes the application. It happens at loginscreen aswell if I input my details, press ok, and just wait around. My setup is Win XP SP2...
SRO_client crashes on login w/ TBot 527.
06/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi guys: I have turbocrack 1.0 and Tbot 527. Everything works until when I log in. When i hit the connect button, it says sro_client has encountered an error and needs to close. i've tried everything, with the hosts file and all. heres a picture, can someone please help me? http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9522/errorjb0. png