Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/12/2016, 09:08   #916

elite*gold: 0
have ı prblem gm donate.! I buy 2 day ago eryx point but not coming.my bank is lost money !
Old 12/12/2016, 09:36   #917

how fix job penalty? it way 2 days.
Old 12/12/2016, 09:49   #918

Rollback ?
Old 12/12/2016, 10:07   #919

You can chech OldSchool players items .. spear +9 , are you kiding me .. i spend alot of silk and elixir to get +7 and now my spear is +0
Old 12/12/2016, 10:34   #920

okay there is no rollback

i'm out
Old 12/12/2016, 10:57   #921

my job penalty was not deleted even though it passed 24 hours.
Old 12/12/2016, 11:10   #922

elite*gold: 159
You idiots crying for a rollback, there won't be no rollback ffs. You can't just rollback 1,4K players for hours / days because not even 100 abused a bug.

I'd say the only way to rollback would've been an hour MAX. to not punish players who played fair and achieved something in this time. Imagine if you did +9 yesterday evening after the bug was fixed and now it gets rolled back, then you would cry for your fcking weapon.

The fairest way would've been to remove all of their elix obtained by the bug and maybe punish them for a day or two. The admins decided to give us free ****, which is also okay.

There won't be any rollback, get over it or leave the server!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 11:29   #923

It is kind of hillarious that all the abuser will not recieve any kind of punishment...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 11:31   #924

elite*gold: 7
Just funny ;D how bad kids treat this Team...insolence...futuristic kinderinos caused and abused this Bug --> Say thx to Futuristic donīt blame Eryx Team - Game is full of unknown Errors/Bugs not always easy to find em all just man up! They compensated everything very well and its not even fortress War - No Point of leaving. About elixirs i did 2 x +7 before with 30 weap elix only.. no silk no prem nothing.

Itīs the Community who destroy a Server, and NOT the Team this time. Theyīre a fine.
@ +1 but tell em...Children of 16-18 years old crying about everything all time. They know nothing about a Server/rollback/database/codes/host/Files. But thats Silkroad 2016 more comedy as gameplay, but i am over that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicitas12345 View Post
It is kind of hillarious that all the abuser will not recieve any kind of punishment...
This is a new pserver imagine when you ban Players for any kind of insults if you give strikes to Cheaters...Big Guild will leave so no good possibility and sense of a Fortress War and exactly Guys like you will complain again why there are no good Players on Board! I understand you but you cannot do much itīs such a bad Character of Futuristic. You have to understand the Server Owners as well, all they can do is to give a 2-3 Day or Chat-Ban or nothing thats Developers decision.

Cheers!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 11:52   #925

Maybe the best solution would be:
Remove all elixirs from the server (from every player) and remove all weapons who have higher + than +6.
Then give 150 or 200 elixirs back to every player for compensation. Then there will be much elixirs for now.. But wont affect the server for long time
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 12:22   #926

elite*gold: 46
Simply,

It was a human mistake, a glitch which got abused and abusers didn't pass the 90 players, and still i can't punish them because the fault is mine not theirs, at least they didn't get the compensation which every player who reached lvl 80 got, and abusers are not only from one guild who had gold he just went and bought the coppers normally.

I think you will just mock/make fun, but we as a crew we have been up no sleep no rest, and i mean literally just to keep the game going without bugs and answering your FB comment, tickets.
Even i am not hard to reach person, ppl already reach me on my personal FB acc and skype and i really don't care, i am not fan of the mysterious GM play which other GM do.

It is Monday morning and we have 1.5k so none left only people who doesn't appreciate the hard work we did left, so we are going we are on the peak of our marketing strategy to advertise Eryx on FB, google and YT ads, so you want to pass this wave which already got fixed by making everyone equal now and complete with us we will be happy, if you guys wanna quit it is your decision to just shift+delete.

Thanks for the people who supported us, i have seen some people who got some reason and understand the work which we have done and still doing so far.

Note: we were even reaching ppl using teamviewer to fix their pc for them in order to play eryx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 12:25   #927

just started seems very cool server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 12:25   #928

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by salman1453 View Post
how fix job penalty? it way 2 days.
If you want to get rid of the job penalty (Note: after leaving your current job, you receive 1 day penalty before joining another one), please leave the guild or the job and teleport more than 1 time or re-log, Especially when you leave job,
when you join back an other Job you will need to create an alias, create random one & press confirm & it will say name already exist,
teleport one time and put on your job suit & it will work.

Note: feel free to send me your skype if it is not fixed.
Old 12/12/2016, 12:34   #929

Well Kaizen, i think you're afraid to punish them because they're massive donators ^^
And thats all
And anyway..you dont lost 1-2 players..you lost most of epvp players..
Server was awesome and still is..but you made a mistake that cost to much ^^
Wish ya the best and good luck there !

Regards !
Old 12/12/2016, 12:50   #930

Those who say " i leave because blah blah.. and BB server gonna die and **** " just gtfo and stop being attention hoe, if you gonna quit/leave just gtfo in silence. You are not famous or **** you either gtfo or stay and play.
Tired of this bullshit players who spam globals and threads like they are famous or something, go outside and stfu.
Thanks
3 Users