Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COMING SOON]Underground Projects.com

Discussion on [COMING SOON]Underground Projects.com within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [COMING SOON]Underground Projects.com

Hello community,

I'm proudly announcing that a new website is going open for P-Server related stuff called Underground Projects. Underground Projects will be providing a fast download connection for everyone in the world. Underground Projects will be a large network of file sharing for everything P-Server related.

The files are hosted on DELL servers with 12GB RAM etc, enough for the whole community to download!

1) Whats special about Underground Projects
- We will be the first network where uploading files is allowed, the files will be checked by the admins and being monitored 24/7 uploading will be accessible after completing a registration, and this for every game you can think of! Underground Projects will also be selling websites, costum made for you! You'll be able to order & view information when Underground Projects launch!

2. What about elitepvpers?
- Elitepvpers and Underground Projects will be entirely independant of eachother but connected in some way, elitepvpers will be used to share all the files and spread the website, on the website of Underground Projects will be a linkback to the files. There is no intention to make Underground Projects a concurrent of elitepvpers in any way.

3. When will it open?
- Currently everything is being done to get the website ready, 2 coders are working very hard to get everything ready for you, files are being uploaded too, we expect to launch at the 15th of April 2010.

4. What files will we provide?
- We will provide files related to P-Server hosting, registration pages, voting pages, donation pages, server files, server applications and lots more! Mainly there will be 2 sections, Underground Projects approoved wich means the staff has checked the file for viruses and seen that it DOES work. The other section is the user uploaded files wich may not work properly.

5. Any costs?
- No there will be totally no costs to use our services, only the websites we are selling do cost money, donations are always welcome and premium support will be available for a small fee too, all money will be used to improve the quality for the users of Underground-Projects

Do you have any more questions? Post them below and I'll anwser them.
Please also let me know what you think about this and if it will be usefull for elitepvpers!

SUPPORT:

Aslana
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2010, 01:18   #2

Nice to hear & good luck :] Finally some good news in the last days .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2010, 13:00   #3

Wow...
Sonud cool...
wish luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2010, 13:12   #4

Wooo , good luck on the site , hope it won't burn at start.

Gonna add it Asap to my favs xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2010, 23:20   #5

All suggestions are welcome!
Old 04/12/2010, 02:42   #6

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Sounds interesting, you not done any designs yet for the website?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2010, 18:13   #7

There is a little design we've just sliced the design, it's pretty basic but easy to use, as it should be.
Old 04/12/2010, 18:16   #8

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Looks nice and simple. Planning on making the buttons roll overs and changing the font maybe?
Old 04/12/2010, 20:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebus404 View Post
Looks nice and simple. Planning on making the buttons roll overs and changing the font maybe?
Depends, I just want to finish the base first to make those 'specials' so the community can start using it already