Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learn the basics

Discussion on Learn the basics within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Learn the basics

Where can i learn basics of setting up server mmo? I take it seriously please help me don't ignore me. I need about 15 minutes of chat to ask my questions. On msn, yahoo or skype. Or can you contact me with someone who can help me?

regards
Old 07/10/2012, 13:24   #2

Well first of all, we need to know what game you're talking about. Second, have you ever tried youtube? :P On youtube they give step-by-step information on making some servers so try there. Also, believe me but most servers AREN'T set up in 15 mins. Some might take hours/days if you encounter errors and such.
Old 07/10/2012, 14:54   #3

Thanks for reply. I do not want set it up in 15 minutes I want 15 minute chat with someone. Just to ask general basics. I don't want guides i need ask some questions to someone experienced.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Learn me the basics
11/26/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
Thank's for looking in ! Hi there my name is John. Ive seen afew bots in my life and it's gone untill now that myself want to be able to code an bot. I want to help with the BOIGB ! :rolleyes: My questions is : - What program do i use ? - Whats the basic commands to know ? (for BOI)
Basics
12/19/2009 - General Coding - 9 Replies
Hey ich habe gerade angefangen C# zu lernen und kenn nun so die basic begriffe, wie z.B. int while loop if else void usw . . . . doch jetzt stellen sich mir 2 fragen zudennen ich nciht wirklich eine antwort finden kann. gibt es einen befehl fuer sleep bei C#? ich kann dort einfach keinen finden. Und wie kann ich das fenster in einer Konsolenanwendung wieder bereinigen sprich das der Text geloescht wird. Als Notlösung koennte man es sicher so schreiben: ...
Basics of WPE
06/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
can anyone explain what does 1. Offset 2. Search 3. Modify means. Pls explain giving examples from 2.4.3 (duping stackable items) hack. Need to learn how the software works. I'll be making my own hack later :)
The Basics... And A Thanks
12/27/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
My second contribution to this forum. Hopefully some find it useful, to anyone that already knows this or uses the programs please don't flame as obviously this wasn't meant for you. This is made for a people who have just started using programs from this site and need a little help. What you need: (starting out) 1) Item identifier (Get it Here) *Shows quality of items on the ground, will not show + items or blessed items, for those you will still have to check items manually. This...
[WoW]Basics zum Ersten, Basics zum Zweiten...
08/12/2004 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies