Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/27/2013, 08:44   #1096

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungZee View Post
haha yeah i remember the Name, we use to be cool back in the day guessing thts you cuz i remember forever ago u mentioned starting pserver with lbm

anyway u can help me set up a server, id like to give it a shot hehe, if u want we can do it privately just let me know
hey man...check ur messages....
Old 07/05/2013, 17:22   #1097

~~~~~~OFF TOPIC~~~~~~

My name was GM Lemon on Twilight(public) server, the fact that you didnt see or know doesnt mean its a lie. Secondly, this game`s era is over. If you really love playing mwo, why not open an English server(official)? And if you think that those lame macro codes are knowledge, try doing some PHP,HTML, Java, Python, C++ or Hex? They are challenging, not like macro codes where you just put macro_ in front of everything. Try doing some Photoshop art or make a good website and trailer instead of barking about how Nerthus can decode something that is easily decoded with Mr. Google. I wanted to expand my knowledge and I know Java, C++,HTML, some Python and PHP, enough for me to get a serious job spot in Riot. But, explaining my life is pointless, if no one gets whats hidden in all this spam i just wrote. I will be checking this Thread from time to time, but I dont think anyone except Nerthus(Shaun, srry) and his friends hang out here. Real programmists show their skill at creating small, but working programs, not in translating Chinese to English and copying Chinese game materials.

I wish to everyone from my old server, and from Shaun`s server to have fun while MWO lasts.

``The actions of one may sunder the world, but the efforts of many may rebuild it`` - Lee Sin
Old 07/07/2013, 22:41   #1098

MWO's not going anywhere. Great game play and great friendships developed through chat. You can't beat a good community game, period.
Old 07/09/2013, 18:48   #1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoka303 View Post
~~~~~~OFF TOPIC~~~~~~

My name was GM Lemon on Twilight(public) server, the fact that you didnt see or know doesnt mean its a lie. Secondly, this game`s era is over. If you really love playing mwo, why not open an English server(official)? And if you think that those lame macro codes are knowledge, try doing some PHP,HTML, Java, Python, C++ or Hex? They are challenging, not like macro codes where you just put macro_ in front of everything. Try doing some Photoshop art or make a good website and trailer instead of barking about how Nerthus can decode something that is easily decoded with Mr. Google. I wanted to expand my knowledge and I know Java, C++,HTML, some Python and PHP, enough for me to get a serious job spot in Riot. But, explaining my life is pointless, if no one gets whats hidden in all this spam i just wrote. I will be checking this Thread from time to time, but I dont think anyone except Nerthus(Shaun, srry) and his friends hang out here. Real programmists show their skill at creating small, but working programs, not in translating Chinese to English and copying Chinese game materials.

I wish to everyone from my old server, and from Shaun`s server to have fun while MWO lasts.

``The actions of one may sunder the world, but the efforts of many may rebuild it`` - Lee Sin
i gotta say...leagues have it right now...
Old 09/09/2013, 13:37   #1100

Haven't seen the only 180 level server around. Check it out.

Old 11/07/2013, 04:50   #1101

well mwo official is finally shutting down time for the private servers to thrive
Old 11/10/2013, 16:10   #1102

magic world online pserver

If anyone know of any running mwo pserver please share the details.
Old 11/24/2013, 12:49   #1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitedevilz View Post
If anyone know of any running mwo pserver please share the details.

Old 12/01/2013, 03:59   #1104

not working..
Old 01/15/2014, 04:20   #1105

hey man u stil got them files? been a long time since u posted but just wondering. i would use them well
Old 03/02/2014, 01:08   #1106

lvl 180 server still going soon to be lvl 300
Old 03/10/2014, 03:02   #1107

haha....well done nerthz....lol..ur still a boss!!...
Old 03/20/2014, 11:41   #1108

anyone know this errror to fix?
Old 03/21/2014, 11:19   #1109

get better server files
Old 03/30/2014, 20:15   #1110

hmmm..nerthz you wrong the items are licenset to which ist a a website for pserver filesif i`m not wrong...
Closed Thread