Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #1126

elite*gold: 0
HMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWO View Post
I know how to setup an MWO server, but all i need now is the client files for mwo30 ... or i can offer support for building a new server and a network page.
I'm willing to trade the client if you can give/make me the original drop file/database, and the original starting gear/level file. I forget their names ATM, and just had a power outage so waiting for that computer to restart.

I've already run the server, but only bosses give drops, a large disappointement.
I plan to make an near-original rates server. If you want one of them, feel free to join my team, I already run other PServers. If you want high rates, I'll still trade for an original rate files. Thanks!

Old   #1127

U guys still wanna compete with twilight?....only way anyone will beat them is if u get same ****....but in full english

Old   #1128

server download thanks to Dickie
Link Protection

client download thanks to Bitcomet

server needs small hex in startserver (info found in this thread)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1129

i have the latest 150 server files which wont be hard to make 200 out of just cant get connected cant remember what it means when okchecklogin just repeats over and over in server start file, its been to long since ive messed with this.

Old   #1130

Interesting. How you planning on matching with a client? Attress matching is a pain. No give.
Old   #1131

Hello All is Me again lol been awhile, i have been thinking and like to get this going again so.

150 engines are the buggest servers ( tested didnt last long)

main issues with 150

HP/MP issues
durablity dont work
mage bug

also since it is newer client with 150 the client only reads from script.gcg. so any custom scripts u made will not work, unless it is in script.gcg. (Which requires a compression program to make)

Quote:
okchecklogin just repeats over
ip could be wrong or could be Mysql issue, u can also check a file called core.txt and db.txt in server folder for any errors messages

[Check]
Ip=Your IP, localhost, or hamachi ip
Port=any port
State=0
WebCheckUser=http://127.0.0.1/passpod-server/auth.s?username=%s&systemname=MWOGAME162&passpod=% s
WebCheckGm=http://127.0.0.1/passpod-server/auth.s?username=%s&systemname=MWOGAMEGM&passpod=%s

Quote:
How you planning on matching with a client?
150 should have came with a client and attrres however is all chineses

Any other Questions just ask
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1132

Has anyone figured out the Guild Tower yet? It is locked and gives info "coming soon."
Old   #1133

Quote:
Guild Tower
i havent tried but i think is probaly point less to even try, since we dont know what they were gonna do with it, but im sure you could make it do just about anything. if all the files and code it there for it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1134

Im sure you guys have found the same things ive found but on a few chinese forums and a database connection ive found 5.11 server files and ive integrated them into my old server files nicely just having some trouble getting mysql to line up with it, I also found a site where you can buy official servers dunno if its a chinese scam or not but the 86 server is like 16 dollars lol
Old   #1135

I want the Magic World Online 2 (Eligium) *-* . Nobody here have the server files for it ?
Old   #1136

Eligium

Eligium is ****..was when it first came out and still is lol
Old   #1137

So might be talking to myself lol but I found a really cool gm tool, let me know if any of you have seen this one. Also i really need to figure out why items dont drop on the ground from enemies, is it monitem? Now i have a fully working gm tool i really need mobs to drop things normal lol. Btw this is for my own person use if anybody wants to check out the work ive done they can but not an actual online server. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #1138

anyone can upload server files and clients files in mediafire?TIA
Old   #1139

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentotzki View Post
anyone can upload server files and clients files in mediafire?TIA
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...l#post29467520
Old   #1140

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
...Also i really need to figure out why items dont drop on the ground from enemies, is it monitem? ...
Yup, its monitem.cfg. Later if someone is interested I can send him the official monitem.cfg. You can edit monitem.cfg file with a resourse editor with built-in reverse engineering module to read the lines. Simple text/hex edit wont do.

Closed Thread