Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a mu private server

Discussion on Creating a mu private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating a mu private server

Sup guys,I been wanting to create a mu server but sadly i dont know how i been seraching through the internet all the ones i found are for winXP and i have a win 7.

So if u have any idea how to create it plizz tell me thanks
Old 07/04/2013, 22:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
visit this link

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help me creating a private server
06/23/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello,guyz can u explain me how to create a conquer pserver,i'm a little bit dumb and i need to explain step by step with download links:)
I need help with creating a private server
05/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi my name is Dan i am atrying to creat a private server i am having a ton of problems and idk why i have read threads and tried what worked for other people and it just isnt working for me. Thr problems are red x's wont go green and also sql login someone please respnd orsend me a message or find me on skype to help me my skype name is Deko.Dan
Creating a Private Server
05/09/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I want to create a server for my own and I have only a little bit of computer skills. I tried creating my server by watching on 3stepsHD youtube channel but I tried using different server files and using a clean gpotato client(latest) I only know how to edit neuz.exe through the resourcehacker and up until now I'm not really happy. BTW this is my second fail attempt to create a server. :confused: I thought the server on flyff will work when you have different server files,...
Creating a Private Server
11/27/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to create a private server, thing is I've looked at other posts and I get confused. All I want to do is create the server using only Hamachi. I'm looking for a simple guide so if anybody could help me with this then it would be a great help. I want it so I can use commands to get my equipment and all the mobs/npcs work. Can anybody help me? Thanks, SaveAHoe.